AMD is reporting today a first-quarter loss of $611m amid a price-war to hold market share won back from rival Intel. The loss is larger than analysts expected, and AMD chief financial officer Robert Rivet calls the performance "disappointing and unacceptable". The net $611m loss compares with a Q1 '06 profit of $185m. AMD …
The world is not enough.
'AMD is reporting today a first-quarter loss of $611m amid a price-war to hold market share won back from rival Intel.'
Why can't everybody just get along? They both want the whole world to themselves, and even then it won't be enough. War, war, war. Win, win, win. You fools!
When will they ever learn? 'When will they e-ver learn'...
I'm assuming you don't have a job, then.
- Microsoft: We're hiking UK cloud prices 22%. Stop whining – it's the Brexit
- Thanks, IoT vendors: your slack attitude will get regulators moving
- And so we enter day seven of King's College London major IT outage
- AWS budget tool update gives suits the control they crave
- Capita's head of tech solutions resigns