Payroll software giant Northgate HR has continued its acquisition strategy with the purchase of Confidential Payroll. In a deal understood to be worth more than €1.5m, the acquisition follows the recent buy-outs of Irish time and attendance (T&A) software firm Engage Technology, and Link HR Systems. Speaking with ENN, …
So will the new staff get paid on time?
Uks largest payroll company?
Everyone should worry, they didnt even manage to pay us on time this month!
- Windows 7 and 8.1 market share surge, XP falls behind OS X
- NHS IT failures mount as GP data system declared unfit for purpose
- Looking forward to getting Windows 10 the day it ships? Yeah, about that...
- Privacy watchdog ICO slashes its fines in half
- We read Hewlett Packard Enterprise's 316-page post-split blueprint so you don't have to