Payroll software giant Northgate HR has continued its acquisition strategy with the purchase of Confidential Payroll. In a deal understood to be worth more than €1.5m, the acquisition follows the recent buy-outs of Irish time and attendance (T&A) software firm Engage Technology, and Link HR Systems. Speaking with ENN, …
So will the new staff get paid on time?
Uks largest payroll company?
Everyone should worry, they didnt even manage to pay us on time this month!
- Giant bank IT cockup of 2012 'could have brought down ENTIRE financial system'
- Our system handles £130bn and it's BUST. Want the job of fixing it? Apply to UK.gov
- Azure TITSUP caused by INFINITE LOOP
- You think the CLOUD's insecure? It's BETTER than UK.GOV's DATA CENTRES
- Exclusive Oracle to axe over 450 jobs in Euro support centres – sources