Payroll software giant Northgate HR has continued its acquisition strategy with the purchase of Confidential Payroll. In a deal understood to be worth more than €1.5m, the acquisition follows the recent buy-outs of Irish time and attendance (T&A) software firm Engage Technology, and Link HR Systems. Speaking with ENN, …
So will the new staff get paid on time?
Uks largest payroll company?
Everyone should worry, they didnt even manage to pay us on time this month!
- Beijing leans on Microsoft to maintain Windows XP support
- Update The only way is Office: UK Parliament to migrate to Microsoft cloud
- Internet Explorer 11 at it again, breaks Microsoft's own CRM software
- PC market staging a RECOVERY. (Only joking, it's through the floor)
- Microsoft 'cautiously optimistic' about Christmas sales