Payroll software giant Northgate HR has continued its acquisition strategy with the purchase of Confidential Payroll. In a deal understood to be worth more than €1.5m, the acquisition follows the recent buy-outs of Irish time and attendance (T&A) software firm Engage Technology, and Link HR Systems. Speaking with ENN, …
So will the new staff get paid on time?
Uks largest payroll company?
Everyone should worry, they didnt even manage to pay us on time this month!
- Analysis So whither Microsoft? If Nadella knows, he's keeping it well hidden
- Microsoft's MCSE and MCSD will become HARDER to win
- SAP: It was our Big Data software wot won it for Germany
- Too many IT conferences to cover? MICROSOFT TO THE RESCUE!
- UK.gov pops lid off £70m barrel of non-Cloudable hosting pork