Payroll software giant Northgate HR has continued its acquisition strategy with the purchase of Confidential Payroll. In a deal understood to be worth more than €1.5m, the acquisition follows the recent buy-outs of Irish time and attendance (T&A) software firm Engage Technology, and Link HR Systems. Speaking with ENN, …
So will the new staff get paid on time?
Uks largest payroll company?
Everyone should worry, they didnt even manage to pay us on time this month!
- Intel doubles its bounty for women and ethnic minorities
- Windows 10 collects colossal 0.375 per cent market share in July
- 'Cilla Black introduced me to my wife on Blind Date': Channel man's heartwarming story
- MoD splashes £1.5bn on 10-year IT deal to 'keep pace with threats'
- Mike Bracken suddenly decides to quit GOV.UK outfit GDS