Staff at Capgemini UK have told their union to settle the next pay offer with bosses before it gets to another showdown over strike action. In a ballot of unionised staff working on the firm's flagship £8bn Aspire contract for HM Revenue & Customs, 82.5 per cent backed a below inflation pay offer negotiated under the threat of …
Not only is the idiot Steele quoted but now you call us nerds.
- Apple to flush '£37bn' down the bog if it doesn't flog cheapo slabtops
- Heartbleed vuln under ACTIVE ATTACK as hackers map soft spots
- Apple has THREE TIMES as much cash as US govt, TWICE the UK
- Updated BlackBerry not afraid to throw its mobe biz under a bus, says CEO Chen
- Not just websites hit by OpenSSL's Heartbleed – PCs, phones and more under threat