Staff at Capgemini UK have told their union to settle the next pay offer with bosses before it gets to another showdown over strike action. In a ballot of unionised staff working on the firm's flagship £8bn Aspire contract for HM Revenue & Customs, 82.5 per cent backed a below inflation pay offer negotiated under the threat of …
Not only is the idiot Steele quoted but now you call us nerds.
- Microsoft: We're hiking UK cloud prices 22%. Stop whining – it's the Brexit
- Thanks, IoT vendors: your slack attitude will get regulators moving
- Cabinet Office gears up to ink mega Oracle deal
- AWS budget tool update gives suits the control they crave
- Government Digital Service under review after rural payments cockup