Staff at Capgemini UK have told their union to settle the next pay offer with bosses before it gets to another showdown over strike action. In a ballot of unionised staff working on the firm's flagship £8bn Aspire contract for HM Revenue & Customs, 82.5 per cent backed a below inflation pay offer negotiated under the threat of …
Not only is the idiot Steele quoted but now you call us nerds.
- Windows 7 and 8.1 market share surge, XP falls behind OS X
- NHS IT failures mount as GP data system declared unfit for purpose
- Looking forward to getting Windows 10 the day it ships? Yeah, about that...
- Privacy watchdog ICO slashes its fines in half
- We read Hewlett Packard Enterprise's 316-page post-split blueprint so you don't have to