Staff at Capgemini UK have told their union to settle the next pay offer with bosses before it gets to another showdown over strike action. In a ballot of unionised staff working on the firm's flagship £8bn Aspire contract for HM Revenue & Customs, 82.5 per cent backed a below inflation pay offer negotiated under the threat of …
Not only is the idiot Steele quoted but now you call us nerds.
- UK government officially adopts Open Document Format
- Report: American tech firms charge Britons a thumping nationality tax
- Microsoft's MCSE and MCSD will become HARDER to win
- iPad? More like iFAD: Now we know why Apple ran off to IBM
- Analysis Nadella: Apps must run on ALL WINDOWS – on PCs, slabs and mobes