Staff at Capgemini UK have told their union to settle the next pay offer with bosses before it gets to another showdown over strike action. In a ballot of unionised staff working on the firm's flagship £8bn Aspire contract for HM Revenue & Customs, 82.5 per cent backed a below inflation pay offer negotiated under the threat of …
Not only is the idiot Steele quoted but now you call us nerds.
- Dell charges £5 to switch on power-saving for new PCs (it takes 5 clicks)
- IBM rides nightmarish hardware landscape on OpenPOWER Consortium raft
- Enterprise storage will die just like tape did, say chaps with graphs
- Who fancies a billion-quid bonanza? Just flog the Home Office some shiny walkie-talkies
- Apple's strong iPhone sales crush Wall Street moneymen's tepid expectations