Staff at Capgemini UK have told their union to settle the next pay offer with bosses before it gets to another showdown over strike action. In a ballot of unionised staff working on the firm's flagship £8bn Aspire contract for HM Revenue & Customs, 82.5 per cent backed a below inflation pay offer negotiated under the threat of …
Not only is the idiot Steele quoted but now you call us nerds.
- Dixons, UK's fifth 'emergency service', brushes off Brexit scare stories
- Amazon twangs its Elastic File System at on-premises filer rivals
- Red Hat Summit Oh, Red Hat. Contain yourself and your 'new innovations' talk
- Jury awards US$3 BEEELION to HPE in Oracle/Itanium lawsuit
- Can Ireland's grid green satisfy Facebook and Apple?