Staff at Capgemini UK have told their union to settle the next pay offer with bosses before it gets to another showdown over strike action. In a ballot of unionised staff working on the firm's flagship £8bn Aspire contract for HM Revenue & Customs, 82.5 per cent backed a below inflation pay offer negotiated under the threat of …
Not only is the idiot Steele quoted but now you call us nerds.
- Microsoft's Euro cloud darkens: US FEDS can dig into foreign servers
- Comment Has Europe cut the UK adrift on data protection?
- AVG stung as search revenue from freebie scanners dries up
- Analysis PEAK LANDFILL: Why tablet gloom is good news for Windows users
- Call off the firing squad: HP grants stay of execution to OpenVMS