Staff at Capgemini UK have told their union to settle the next pay offer with bosses before it gets to another showdown over strike action. In a ballot of unionised staff working on the firm's flagship £8bn Aspire contract for HM Revenue & Customs, 82.5 per cent backed a below inflation pay offer negotiated under the threat of …
Not only is the idiot Steele quoted but now you call us nerds.
- What's Brexit? How Tech UK tore up its plans after June 23
- Openreach to split from BT... so they'll be 'Legally Separate'
- Updated Zen loses its chill: UK biz ISP falls offline for four hours and counting
- It's 2016 and your passwords can still be sniffed from wireless keyboards
- Ofcom: Legal separation will force Openreach to eat more fibre