Foxconn has become one of the first mobo makers to tell the world it's about to bring a board based on Intel's next-gen P35 chipset to market. Foxcon Core3 P35A motherboard It's pipelined two products for a 4 June appearance: the Core³ P35A and the P35A-S - the latter incorporates the RAID support missing from the former, …
Foxconn the first !?
Ummm.. Overclockers are already selling Asus P35 boards and have them in stock....
In the forums some people have already bought off of them and have posted pics and benchmark results...
- Microsoft: We're hiking UK cloud prices 22%. Stop whining – it's the Brexit
- And so we enter day seven of King's College London major IT outage
- Thanks, IoT vendors: your slack attitude will get regulators moving
- AMD is a rounding error on Intel's spreadsheet and that sucks for us all
- Vodafone rapped with RECORD £4.6m fine for failing customers