Dixons Store Group (DSG) is losing its long-serving chief executive John Clare. Clare will leave the firm after the annual general meeting on 5 September. He is retiring after 22 years with the retailer, which included 13 as its chief executive. When Clare took over as chief exec in 1994 the main brands were PC World and The …
"DSG" != "Dixons Stores Group"
As of last year, Dixons Stores Group changed their name to "DSG" with "DSG" NOT standing for "Dixons Stores Group" at all despite the unholy coincidence... just three nice abstract letters. well that's what i remember from the time.
how's that for a petty comment?
".. in 1994 the main brands were PC World and The Link ..". Really? Wot about Currys and, er, Dixons??
- Microsoft: Profit DECIMATED because you people aren't buying PCs
- Microsoft to offer special Surface 3 for schools
- Election 2015 Surveillance, broadband, zero hours: Tech policy in a UK hung Parliament
- It's official: David Brents are the weakest link in phishing attacks
- What's broken in this week's Windows 10 build? Try the Start Menu, for one