back to article Mirapoint - the appliance of security?

Deploying solutions is difficult at the best of times, but what if you need to deploy a highly secured messaging server? The route taken by many would be to deploy software such as Microsoft Exchange Server and hope that it is as resilient as Microsoft says it will be. Of course, you need to source the hardware, software, and …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
  1. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

More Free PR

Ok so I read this at first because I've been researching the market for this type of system for a few months now (to replace an aging system). About half way through reading I thought "this isn't an article it's a copy/paste job from Mirapoint's PR dept". Even the title is so blatant it's scary.. might as well have thrown in the word ultimate

"Mirapoint - the ULTIMATE appliance of security?".

Laying out the FUD & then parading in with "a perfect example".. come on. Was that Bloor or Whore Research?

I love the Reg but your readers are going to evaporate if this crap keeps showing up on the site (as it has lately).

No reflection on Mirapoint Razorgate which is a good product, but if I want PR I know where the Press Release link is on their site.

This topic is closed for new posts.