back to article Dell delays filing fiscal reports...again

Dell will once again hold back filing its 2007 financial statements to the US Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) because it is yet to complete an internal investigation into its accounting practices. The direct computer giant, which earlier this week confirmed that the SEC had set a mid-July deadline for it to file its …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
  1. Jim Corrado

Accounting errors...

... like charging £14 for a USB cable?

2. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

Rape of the Sabine Women

Perhaps how to account for the rape of North Carolina and others as part of business as usual.

Tax Wet dreams are not so easy to quantify for accounting value.

3. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

Time's up crooks

I sincerely hope they are delisted and fined into oblivion. They've had more than enough time for this "investigation". Anyone with Dell stock had better unload it now. When it takes this long to "investigate irregularities and misconduct" one can only conclude there are massive misdeeds which they are trying to put lipstick on.

Give it up, crooks.

4. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

Dellionaires

So far the Dellionaires (more like half with the current stock prices) haven't started panicking. OTOH, I don't know how many of them know. It made a page three two line small text blurb Wednesday morning and, of course, Dell isn't telling them anything.

I wonder if the SEC will roll over and bark for them if Dell isn't ready by the 16th.

This topic is closed for new posts.