Toshiba said today it is considering a partnership with Fujitsu and NEC to develop and produce 32 nanometer chips, a way of competing with rival companies who've already formed similar pacts. All three deny a report published yesterday by business newspaper Nikkei that they've already reached an agreement. They acknowledge, …
Even when blown up, I still can't find the 32 nm part! If you look near the lower left corner though, you can see a slightly offcolor pixel where the unicorn's invisibility failed.
- Microsoft: We're hiking UK cloud prices 22%. Stop whining – it's the Brexit
- And so we enter day seven of King's College London major IT outage
- Thanks, IoT vendors: your slack attitude will get regulators moving
- AMD is a rounding error on Intel's spreadsheet and that sucks for us all
- Vodafone rapped with RECORD £4.6m fine for failing customers