back to article Evesham: Staff and customers speak

In what was an extremely difficult week for ex-employees and remaining staff at Evesham Technology, our stories generated a huge amount of comment. Here's a selection of the tears, fears, and jeers you have shared with us: Following rumours of an imminent buy-out, a press release was sent out on 1 August to news services …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
  1. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

Anything new?

So any particular reason for this round-up?

2. Tara Singleton

register thanks

For the site we all go to first, and allways will, a big thanks to the register for its down to earth reporting.

most of us Evesham mushrooms get more information from the reg than we do from the "so called" powers above.

3. Andy

anthing new?? comment

firstly dont be scared... why post anon??

well done reg on the roundup and letting the poor guys and girls turfed out a soap box for their feelings/comments... i was made redundant from amstrad 12yrs ago and from reading their comments felt the same way a lot of the evesham ex employees are felling (we was promised buying viglen would not affect our pc division, but it did)

i feel for you guys and hope you all get the money owed to you and also find new jobs quickly.. good luck to you all!!!

4. m baragwnath

check out old bbc play "the last company car"

whatever the current situation, as a public sector purchaser of evesham pcs for a number of years i can only praise their after sales staff for the on site support they have delivered. i wish them well wherever they end up. Bruce, thanks for your professionalism.

the computers stood up to the rigors of secondary school students - even our sixth formers!

This topic is closed for new posts.