Sage has sought to assure its channel partners following concerns about the software accounting firm's decision to quietly give its MMS application for SMEs a makeover by dropping the name and integrating it into the Line 200 suite. One system integrator told The Register that partners were worried the move from MMS to Line …
Doesn't that just tell you all you need to know about the IT industry in the UK.
Bah, when will the government stop pandering and change their stupid policy for teaching kids Microsoft Office and make IT something useful. that at least would be a start.
- Ireland's tech sector fears fallout of Brexit 'Yes' vote
- Ding-dong, reality calling: iPhone slump is not Apple's doom
- Old, complex code could cause another UK banking TITSUP – study
- Another failed merger, Carly? Ted Cruz to bring in ex-HP boss Fiorina as running mate
- Microsoft fingered for Western Euro PC tragedy