Sage has sought to assure its channel partners following concerns about the software accounting firm's decision to quietly give its MMS application for SMEs a makeover by dropping the name and integrating it into the Line 200 suite. One system integrator told The Register that partners were worried the move from MMS to Line 200 …
Doesn't that just tell you all you need to know about the IT industry in the UK.
Bah, when will the government stop pandering and change their stupid policy for teaching kids Microsoft Office and make IT something useful. that at least would be a start.
- Analysis UK.gov's Open Source switch WON'T get rid of Microsoft, y'know
- UK government officially adopts Open Document Format
- Report: American tech firms charge Britons a thumping nationality tax
- iPad? More like iFAD: We reveal why Apple fell into IBM's arms
- Analysis Nadella: Apps must run on ALL WINDOWS – PCs, slabs and mobes