Sage has sought to assure its channel partners following concerns about the software accounting firm's decision to quietly give its MMS application for SMEs a makeover by dropping the name and integrating it into the Line 200 suite. One system integrator told The Register that partners were worried the move from MMS to Line …
Doesn't that just tell you all you need to know about the IT industry in the UK.
Bah, when will the government stop pandering and change their stupid policy for teaching kids Microsoft Office and make IT something useful. that at least would be a start.
- Superfish 2.0: Dell ships laptops, PCs with huge internet security hole
- Windows 10 pilot rollouts will surge in early 2016, says Gartner
- Dell: How to kill that web security hole we put in your laptops, PCs
- Research: Microsoft the fastest growing maker of tablet OSs ... by 2019
- Exclusive Oracle confesses to quietly axing its UK software support centre