Sage has sought to assure its channel partners following concerns about the software accounting firm's decision to quietly give its MMS application for SMEs a makeover by dropping the name and integrating it into the Line 200 suite. One system integrator told The Register that partners were worried the move from MMS to Line 200 …
Doesn't that just tell you all you need to know about the IT industry in the UK.
Bah, when will the government stop pandering and change their stupid policy for teaching kids Microsoft Office and make IT something useful. that at least would be a start.
- How much do UK cops pay for Microsoft licences? £30 a head or £137? Both
- PC shipments slump in Q3, thanks to free Windows 10
- Oracle, SAP, IBM: They're rubbish and charge you billions for Excel, says man
- Don't panic, biz bods: A guide to data in the post-Safe Harbor world
- Dell seeking $40 BEEELLION to buy EMC NEXT WEEK say reports