IP theft and corporate compliance organisation the Federation Against Software Theft (FAST) has installed John Lovelock as its new chief executive. Lovelock, who joined FAST in 2002 and previously held the position of director general, said he hoped to focus on "upholding" software asset management and compliance standards. He …
Funny really that the industry has something to protect them from being ripped off but the consumers don't. You pay a load of cash for software thats full of bugs and can do nothing about it. You can of course always wait for version 56 of the software and upgrade to that.
- Worstall on Wednesday It's Big, it's Blue... it's simply FABLESS! IBM's chip-free future
- Routine WHAT NOW? Bank of England’s CHAPS payment system goes TITSUP
- AMD pays new CEO $150K LESS than her male predecessor
- Warning to those who covet the data of Internet of Precious Things
- Comment Reg man has the cure for IBM storage: Just swallow 10 firms