IP theft and corporate compliance organisation the Federation Against Software Theft (FAST) has installed John Lovelock as its new chief executive. Lovelock, who joined FAST in 2002 and previously held the position of director general, said he hoped to focus on "upholding" software asset management and compliance standards. He …
Funny really that the industry has something to protect them from being ripped off but the consumers don't. You pay a load of cash for software thats full of bugs and can do nothing about it. You can of course always wait for version 56 of the software and upgrade to that.
- Review Windows 10: THE ULTIMATE GUIDE to Microsoft's long apology for Windows 8
- Comment Windows 10 marks the end of 'pay once, use forever' software
- MORE Windows 10 bugs! Too many Start menu apps BREAK it
- Comment No, Microsoft: Your one-billion Windows 10 goal is just sad ... really sad
- HP insists 'we don't have a global dress code' – while deleting one from its website