IP theft and corporate compliance organisation the Federation Against Software Theft (FAST) has installed John Lovelock as its new chief executive. Lovelock, who joined FAST in 2002 and previously held the position of director general, said he hoped to focus on "upholding" software asset management and compliance standards. He …
Funny really that the industry has something to protect them from being ripped off but the consumers don't. You pay a load of cash for software thats full of bugs and can do nothing about it. You can of course always wait for version 56 of the software and upgrade to that.
- Got Windows 8.1 Update yet? Get ready for YET ANOTHER ONE – rumor
- Enterprise storage will die just like tape did, say chaps with graphs
- IBM rides nightmarish hardware landscape on OpenPOWER Consortium raft
- Who fancies a billion-quid bonanza? Just flog the Home Office some shiny walkie-talkies
- Despite your fancy-schmancy security tech, passwords still weakest link in IT defences