IP theft and corporate compliance organisation the Federation Against Software Theft (FAST) has installed John Lovelock as its new chief executive. Lovelock, who joined FAST in 2002 and previously held the position of director general, said he hoped to focus on "upholding" software asset management and compliance standards. He …
Funny really that the industry has something to protect them from being ripped off but the consumers don't. You pay a load of cash for software thats full of bugs and can do nothing about it. You can of course always wait for version 56 of the software and upgrade to that.
- HUGE iPAD? Maybe. HUGE ADVERTS? That's for SURE
- Tim Cook: I'm NOT worried about CRAP iPad sales. It's just a 'speedbump'
- Loss of unencrypted back-up disk costs UK prisons ministry £180K
- HP busts out new ProLiant Gen9 servers
- Too slow with that iPhone refresh, Apple: Android is GOBBLING up US mobile market