IP theft and corporate compliance organisation the Federation Against Software Theft (FAST) has installed John Lovelock as its new chief executive. Lovelock, who joined FAST in 2002 and previously held the position of director general, said he hoped to focus on "upholding" software asset management and compliance standards. He …
Funny really that the industry has something to protect them from being ripped off but the consumers don't. You pay a load of cash for software thats full of bugs and can do nothing about it. You can of course always wait for version 56 of the software and upgrade to that.
- EMC/Dell deal Dell buys out EMC in mega-super-duper $67 BEEELLLION deal
- EMC/Dell deal Hewlett Packard Enterprise CEO Whitman slams EMC/Dell deal
- EMC/Dell deal VMware sees BILLION-DOLLAR upside in Dell buy
- Companies grow faster when they buy more IT. Yes they do
- EMC-Dell deal EMC chief Joe Tucci to score monster pay-day in Dell deal – analysts