IP theft and corporate compliance organisation the Federation Against Software Theft (FAST) has installed John Lovelock as its new chief executive. Lovelock, who joined FAST in 2002 and previously held the position of director general, said he hoped to focus on "upholding" software asset management and compliance standards. …
Funny really that the industry has something to protect them from being ripped off but the consumers don't. You pay a load of cash for software thats full of bugs and can do nothing about it. You can of course always wait for version 56 of the software and upgrade to that.
- HP Ink COO: Sorry not sorry we bricked your otherwise totally fine printer cartridges
- Microsoft warns Windows security fix may break network shares
- ‘Inflexion point’ BlackBerry washes hands of hardware biz
- BT tops Ofcom's broadband whinge list
- Microsoft preps defence against the dark arts for enterprise customers