AMD's anticipated 2.4GHz Phenom 9700 quad-core desktop processor may take a little longer to appear than planned, it has emerged. Roadmapped to debut mid-December, the 9700 was nonetheless absent from a Phenom demo event hosted by AMD last week ahead of this Monday's product launch. Today, DigiTimes reports that motherboard- …
What's wrong with the good, old-fashioned "errata"?
Ooh, maybe it's a new CPU feature, which rates websites for you - "e-rata"?
Made of Win.
"Errata" is the plural. A single error is an "erratum". Classic Latin.
Classic Late Product Offering...
Well AMD, you shot yourself in the mouth (and foot) again! And the past/present shareholders are STILL wondering why the company's finances are totally F---ED!
- Microsoft: We're hiking UK cloud prices 22%. Stop whining – it's the Brexit
- Despite best efforts, fewer and fewer women are working in tech
- And so we enter day seven of King's College London major IT outage
- Thanks, IoT vendors: your slack attitude will get regulators moving
- AMD is a rounding error on Intel's spreadsheet and that sucks for us all