back to article Capita targets SMEs after public sector losses

Capita Group has spat out a bullish 2008 forecast and said private sector deals had pushed up the value of new contracts to £1.89bn for the year, an increase of 38 per cent on 2006. It said in a trading statement that despite corporate and government spending being squeezed, it was confident opportunities would increase at the …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
  1. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

Eeeerch, creepy

Captia, second only to M$ in its desire to own your soul. They already own the children's souls with their pervasive school activities.

"Our bid pipeline has been replenished strongly"

Oh god.....!

I think he's speaking directly out of his pipeline there.

2. Anonymous Coward
    Black Helicopters

Scared Scared Scared

thank the gods for IBM!!! Someone needs to put the brakes on the rolling monolith that is Capita, who are to outsourcing what MBNA are to credit cards.

(PS the reason for the profits? Make redundant anyone who's got over 3 years' service and replace with someone in a call centre in Mumbai who'll work for three beans a day)

An Anonymous Crapita Employee

3. Sam Therapy
    Thumb Down

Great, just what we need, more Crapita involvement.

As an ex Capita employee, I believe I can say without fear of contradiction that they are one of the most incompetent, rapacious, and downright nasty companies it's ever been my misfortune to be involved with. If the way they treat their staff is any indication of the company ethos (and it usually is), any parties thinking of getting involved with them should steer well clear.

This topic is closed for new posts.