Nvidia has launched its anticipated 'Tri-SLI' technology as "3-way SLI", allowing gamers to connect not one, not two but three graphics cards in co-operative rendering harmony. They have to be Nvidia GeForce cards, natch, but when connected deliver up to 2.8 times the performance of a single GPU. That, the company claimed, is …
Seriously, why. get a girlfrield, discover sex, 3 graphics cards to play games, you're funny!!! LOL
CrossFireX Makes a lot more sense
I don't have the money to shell out thousands of dollars to buy into this scam and I dont think many do! I bought a 3870 for around $200. I can upgrade in the future to two, three, or four card when I have the money. I was an Nvidia fanboy, but I don't like to be soaked for money. Tri SLI isn't supported on the 8800GT or 8800GTS. Bad call Nvidia!
Being sick of paying through the nose for "necessary" hardware upgrades I have sided with the PS3. I havn't looked back. This is complete tomfoolery. Game prettiness "so what!" realistic physics "gimme gimme!"
Looks like 3 times the trouble to me!
- Microsoft: We're hiking UK cloud prices 22%. Stop whining – it's the Brexit
- Despite best efforts, fewer and fewer women are working in tech
- And so we enter day seven of King's College London major IT outage
- Thanks, IoT vendors: your slack attitude will get regulators moving
- AMD is a rounding error on Intel's spreadsheet and that sucks for us all