Computer makers saw worldwide shipments increase by more than 15 per cent in the fourth quarter of 2007, but analysts have warned that growth is likely to slow over the next few years as the credit crunch bites. Analyst firm IDC, which yesterday released its latest quarterly tracker report on global PC shipments, said that …
$10000 for 16 pages ! Yikes !
The Gartner report you mention sells for US$9995, and is a PDF document 16 pages long (no doubt includes a cover page, a title page, a couple of pages of Index, a Bibliography page, and an almost blank back page detailing copyright information and Library of Congress number!) which might have 10 pages of information, double or triple spaced no doubt.
I wonder how many dollars a word that represents?
Time sensitive information
I believe they are helping keep the secret of GNU/Linux success on those shipped PCs... ;-)
- HP Ink COO: Sorry not sorry we bricked your otherwise totally fine printer cartridges
- Microsoft warns Windows security fix may break network shares
- RotM Partnership on AI to Benefit People and Society... Doesn't sound sinister at all
- Oracle loses (again) in battle to get Google Java case retried (again)
- Market pulls chain on Crapita share price after first ever profit warning