The organisers of London's Olympic Games have launched an online "business dating agency" to attract bids for sub-contracts. A website which could help small IT companies bid for contracts with London's Olympic Games has gone live. The London 2012 Business Network was launched at Manchester United's Old Trafford Stadium to an …
ironic? or just idiotic?
The *London* 2012 Business Network was launched at *Manchester*
Well, you have to involve the whole country, neh?
This is Britain we're talking about. The way to win contracts is the same as it's always been: know which political party to give a "donation" to, which civil servants to wine and dine at which restaurants, and whose drug-addicted son-in-law to employ as a senior manager.
This isn't a dating site, it's the prostitution section of Craigslist.
- Microsoft: We're hiking UK cloud prices 22%. Stop whining – it's the Brexit
- And so we enter day seven of King's College London major IT outage
- Thanks, IoT vendors: your slack attitude will get regulators moving
- AMD is a rounding error on Intel's spreadsheet and that sucks for us all
- Vodafone rapped with RECORD £4.6m fine for failing customers