back to article HP to, like, totally buy Exstream Software

Hewlett-Packard says it plans to buy Extstream Software, a firm that makes apps to assist large businesses with creating personalized documents for customers. The software streamlines the mass production of totally radical bank account statements, gnarly government applications and wicked-rad utility bills! Financial details …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
  1. Hate2Register
    Happy

Bollocks.

Like, who are HP anyway?

2. Anonymous Coward
    Alert

What happen?

Is Austin Modine a Valley Girl? What gives?

3. Anonymous Coward
    Alert

Heyyyy....

...that's tubular, dude.

This is funny, but be careful... lose the humor, throw in some awful grammar and embarrassingly shallow editorial, and you'll end up like the Inquirer.

PS: I think that people who have enough posts should get to make their own little icon thingy. The number of posts required should, clearly, be one less than I have posted.

4. Matt Thornton
    Thumb Down

erm

What the feck have you been smoking? More importantly, what has the Editor been smoking to let this garbage slip through?

5. Lul Whut
    Stop

Mom, Dad is loose on the Internet again...

Seriously.

Have ya'll just watched Bill and Ted again?

6. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

Financial details are not known?

$500m. Part cash part shares. Be enlightened. Plus chances that ExStream will still provide the same service and prices after being swallowed by HP: try to guess.

Bye, bye ExStream...

7. Anonymous Coward
    Flame

Stop trying to be hip...

... You turn people off this site.

What's ExStream got to do with skater culture? The last time I checked, Kentucky is horse country. And HP is too geek to even think "like so rad, man".

8. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

How odd..

...but I bet it's an in joke between the guys at The Reg. We're not expected to get it, so it's okay.

9. TeeCee Gold badge
    Stop

Obvious really.

"Exstream". You know, like "extreme", as in sports.

Presumably the bleedin' obvious association here is supposed to be funny somehow, as is the assumption that extreme sportsmen are all counter-culture stoners with no life.

This topic is closed for new posts.

Other stories you might like