back to article Caesar's Palace security confronts Dell over HP gig invasion

The once docile Dell has turned ultra-aggressive in its war with HP. Dell staffers were confronted by Caesar's Palace security forces, as they tried to invade the HP Americas Partner Conference in Las Vegas this past week. The "highly-efficient and professional" Roman troops prevented Dell from bombarding all 1,100 HP partners …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
  1. James O'Brien
    Joke

Heh

I cant wait till HP toilet papers Dells HQ and Dell Retaliates by giving HP a swirley :)

This is gonna be good. I say we get a poll up on which company will do what next or be the most mature about this.

2. palito
    Flame

Actually, I heard HP...

were putting doodie in a paper bag and going to set fire to the bag on Dells doorstep, ring the bell and run.

3. Pierre
    Dead Vulture

Wrong title

"Dell goes Ballmer on HP show" -or the other way round, like "Security goes Ballmer on Dell vs HP rumble"- would have been much more alluring.

Disclaimer: I'm not a salesdroid.

Disclaimer-bis: yes, I'm bored tonite.

4. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

Dell and innovation in the same sentence?

So DELL are seeking to differentiate their value by annoying HP's Partners at an HP Partner conference, If I were a DELL shareholder I'd be worried!!

5. George
    Paris Hilton

Urgh childish.

And as the anonymous coward above says it really is the wrong audience.

It really smacks of a start-up company, let alone one that ignored the channel sellers for however many years and then all of a sudden wants a piece of the pie.

Paris...any publicity is good publicity i suppose.

6. Guy
    Coat

Ignored the Channel Sellers?

You mean that they completely and utterly shafted the channel sellers, when they went direct, stole their customers and then aggressively sold against them...you think that they are going to come back easily and say I want another chance to be completely shafted...................................mines the one with kick me written on the back

7. Anonymous Coward
    Heart

All Hail Caesar!

In Dell's defense, have you seen those Caesar bouncers? They're pretty hot. Assuming no one spiked the water in Lake Austin, I think the only explanation why otherwise intelligent people would pepper a competitor's conference with paper SPAM, is...well, all rise for Caesar!

This topic is closed for new posts.

Other stories you might like