back to article Citrix's XenDesktop can fly you to the moon

There are a few software makers out there who are excited about desktop virtualization - damned excited. And sometimes that excitement takes us into rather confusing territory where jubilation overpowers technical reality. Confused? Yeah, e were too when Citrix announced XenDesktop last month. The company told us flat out that …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
  1. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

So think that makes it all right??

You illiterate hacks are just stooges! Mindless corporate automatons! Trained dolphins leaping for the rancid pilchard of the backhanded euro! Mouthpieces of the .. something something something...

I dont know.

You know what? I just wanted to get the first post because I wanted that one sad little shadow of an echo of a ghost of a glory.

I know I am an inept employee, a mediocre intelligence, a sub-par lover. My car is old, and small, but not in any of the ways which would make it popular among the beautiful, young, celebrity folk. My clothes smell faintly of mildew, even when brand new. Bugs crawl on to me, then die - hooked permanently onto the cheap polyester like little medals newly awarded for "Blah, Above and Beyond the Call of Meh".

.. so I went for the gold'ish ring. I am not all proud. In fact, i am less so for the knowledge that yet again I will be pipped at the post by those kids down at the rec centre trading warhammer figurines.

Anonymous, because I am not one tiny bit proud...

2. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

@AC

That was beautiful (sniff)!

I need another tissue.

3. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

dont, dont dont..

I believe Public Enemy said it best... "dont believe the hype"

4. Graham Dawson Silver badge

Shuttle to the moon?

Someone was obviously watching Airplane 2 on the telly last night...

This topic is closed for new posts.

Other stories you might like