Computacenter has warned of difficult trading in the first quarter of 2008, especially in France and the UK. The reseller said business in the UK had picked up towards the end of the quarter. They came in at £346.6m, up 1.1 per cent overall but down 1.5 per cent on a like for like basis. Sales in Germany were flat. Non-UK sales …
told you so
Now we have CC losing in contract bids to it's compeditors, then being brought in by those said compeditors as a third party subbed outfit which means bargin basement support and no sales of tin, well at least their services are shaping to run just like the management team..... third rate.
Paris: because even she offer's a higher level of service.
India still buys PC's
But only until the phillipines operations are stable.
Here in the UK a PC is just a games console that plays neither blu-ray or games. And as for a job in IT, forget it, so wheres the 'Need' to buy IT then?
As for the managers, its their mess, they caused it, let them suffer :)
thats quite a set of generalisations which are without exception inaccurate and very negative, get out of bed on the wrong side this morning did we ?
- Windows XP market share GROWS AGAIN, outstrips Win 8.1 surge
- Dell charges £16 TO INSTALL FIREFOX on PCs – Mozilla is miffed
- Women! You too can be 'cool' and 'fun' if you work in tech!
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- Vid Steve Ballmer: Thanks to me, Microsoft screwed up a decade in phones