back to article Computacenter hires chairman

Computacenter has hired Greg Lock as its new chairman following Ron Sandler’s sudden departure from the IT services firm earlier this year. Lock will step into his new role at the start of July. In the meantime Computacenter said that Cliff Preddy will continue to serve as interim chairman at the company. Sandler quit his non …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
  1. Donald Best
    Paris Hilton

New(S) Chairman?

Thought that they had gone into the print business for a moment... specially as they havent been too succesful with their "data" business... kinda reminds me of Getronics back in 2000-2003...

Paris because even she would read it twice for nothing else but that she didnt understand it the first time.

2. amanfromMars Silver badge
    Alien

Magical Mystery Turing ...... and Pandora FootLoose and Fancy Free.*

That was very Noble of Mr Sandler. And he's ideally placed to Steer the Rock into Virtualised Space. ....... Server Bankers to AI Civil CyberSpace Program ...... which Introduces HyperRadioProActive Virtual TelePortation Facility to Programmed Reality. ....... Shared NEWS to All Points of Compass I On. For Epiphany and ITs Immaculate State of Grace in Passionate States of Beautifully Imperfect Graces in which to Administer Facility to Just Desserts ..... Final Requests/New Ideas

* For the HelterSkelter Rides

You would not Believe what IT can do for you, for if you Knew, you would have already done IT long ago. That suggests to me that such as IT is, is a Novel Innovation, yet to Fully Grasped/Understood.

Enquiry will Solve that Problem Immediately, if not Sooner...... ESPecially whenever your Faith is Founded in Global Operating Devices Servering to Mother Nature's Desires/Needs and Feeds.

Which is Pretty Much a Quest Worthy of UN Tasking and Nations Funding. .... for the InterNational InterDenominational InterDependent Independent State of CyberSpace. A Virtual Space Requiring Controls and thus Splash Flash Cash for Guaranteed Agreed Delivery Co-Operative InterDependence/Need Feed.

This topic is closed for new posts.