Sourcefire has rejected an unsolicited takeover bid from Barracuda Networks. The firm, which develops a commercial version of Snort, the popular open source intrusion detection tool, said Barracuda's $187m bid "substantially undervalues" Sourcefire. In a terse statement on Friday, Sourcefire's board said it was better off as a …
$7.50 a share?
And how would this be payed? probably partially or totally with Barracuda shares, which they say are worth a small fortune. But since it is a private company they don't have to justify the share price. Seen this one before, Barracuda the masters of smoke and mirrors
- Worstall on Wednesday It's Big, it's Blue... it's simply FABLESS! IBM's chip-free future
- Routine WHAT NOW? Bank of England’s CHAPS payment system goes TITSUP
- Consumers start feeling the love as Chromebook sales surge
- Comment Reg man has the cure for IBM storage: Just swallow 10 firms
- Warning to those who covet the data of Internet of Precious Things