Intel will release new entry-level Core 2 Duo and Core 2 Quad processor series next quarter, it has been claimed. The Core 2 Quad Q8000 line will be born in the form of the 2.33GHz Q8200, which will contain 4MB of L2 cache - 2MB shared by each pair of cores - and sit on a 1333MHz frontside bus (FSB). A number of Asian websites …
800FSB what a joke, Intel's FSB is a big bottleneck
I wouldn't own a Intel Chip and refuse to advertise Intel due to their alleged antitrust behavior, which as a computer reseller, I have seen evidence of. AMD is still more innovative than Intel with a discrete quad core desktop and server CPU. The new Puma laptop is better than Intel. Its time for Intel to play fair.
- Microsoft: We're hiking UK cloud prices 22%. Stop whining – it's the Brexit
- And so we enter day seven of King's College London major IT outage
- Thanks, IoT vendors: your slack attitude will get regulators moving
- AMD is a rounding error on Intel's spreadsheet and that sucks for us all
- Vodafone rapped with RECORD £4.6m fine for failing customers