Specialist Computer Holdings has bought the last two trading subsidiaries of Fayrewood for a knockdown £2m. The subs are Interface Solutions International Limited, a well known UK distie, and System Loans Services Limited, a minuscule company that dresses up IBM X servers for sale. Fayrewood's board said the disposals vindicate …
Buy Shares, you can't loosewhat a great profit possibility
Enough said really, the kind of cash they should have in the bank as securities against suppliers, we recon would automatically re value the shares at £1.40 each. They are currently residing in the £1.17 areas, so as soon as the deal is ratified at the end of July, we should see some serious growth. No such thing as a guaranteed trade, but this is close to guaranteed....Watch this space!!!!
They are trading on AIM as FWY
Buy Buy Buy
- 'Windows 9' LEAK: Microsoft's playing catchup with Linux
- JINGS! Microsoft Bing called Scots indyref RIGHT!
- Phones 4u slips into administration after EE cuts ties with Brit mobe retailer
- Every billionaire needs a PANZER TANK, right? STOP THERE, Paul Allen
- Microsoft buys Minecraft for $2.5bn. Notch: I'm getting the block outta here