Specialist Computer Holdings has bought the last two trading subsidiaries of Fayrewood for a knockdown £2m. The subs are Interface Solutions International Limited, a well known UK distie, and System Loans Services Limited, a minuscule company that dresses up IBM X servers for sale. Fayrewood's board said the disposals vindicate …
Buy Shares, you can't loosewhat a great profit possibility
Enough said really, the kind of cash they should have in the bank as securities against suppliers, we recon would automatically re value the shares at £1.40 each. They are currently residing in the £1.17 areas, so as soon as the deal is ratified at the end of July, we should see some serious growth. No such thing as a guaranteed trade, but this is close to guaranteed....Watch this space!!!!
They are trading on AIM as FWY
Buy Buy Buy
- Pic What's Meg Whitman fussing over: The fate of HP ... or the font on a DISRUPTIVE new logo?
- Election 2015 Conservative manifesto: 5G, 'near universal' broadband and free mobes for PC Dixon
- EU says dominant Google ILLEGALLY FIDDLES search results
- Microsoft points at Skype, Lync: You two, in my office – right now
- Google: Go ahead, XP stalwarts, keep on using Chrome safely all YEAR