Management at Hamilton Rentals has carried a £10m MBO from the rental outfit’s parent, 2e2. The Hamilton Rentals name has a long history in the channel before being absorbed by Compel in 1996. The Hamilton Rentals brand continued at veteran reseller Compel, which was itself absorbed by 2e2 last year. The management at the …
Mr. or Mrs. Hamilton??
There never was a Mr. or Mrs. Hamilton, the company was named after the Canadian town of the same name.
- Microsoft's Azure goes TITSUP PLANET-WIDE AGAIN in cloud FAIL
- Giant bank IT cockup of 2012 'could have brought down ENTIRE financial system'
- +Comment London police chief: City bankers, prepare for a terrorist cyber attack. Again
- Our system handles £130bn and it's BUST. Want the job of fixing it? Apply to UK.gov
- Azure TITSUP caused by INFINITE LOOP