back to article Evesham gets extended administration run

Evesham Technology Ltd's administration period has been extended. The defunct British computer maker’s directors received notice that the company would remain under administration until 2 February 2009. Evesham Technology’s creditors agreed to the extension, presumably to give administrators DTE Leonard Curtis more time to …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
  1. Dean

Website still up?

I wonder why the website is still up if the company is not trading?

2. Anonymous Coward
    Unhappy

Stock

because the DTE are trying to sell excess stock and they own the domain which has yet to expire.

I suspect most of the servers were moved up to burnley.

3. Dean

indeed

ding ding. Good answer. The WHOIS seems to suggest the servers are indeed in Burnley:

England - Burnley - Netline (uk) Regional Networks

4. Elaine Barr

Support for Ex Evesham Customers

I must have been in a black hole, I knew nothing about the liquidation until yesterday when I was contacted by a company claiming to have got all my details from the Administrators. I saw the website up and running this morning too and wondered why - so at least that question is answered. Anyone have any info on Total Care and Support Ltd who are offering telephone tech support and say they have purchased Evesham spares.

5. Rob
    Go

As an ex employee and having been around in IT for far too long I would suggest you look towards www.tewktech.com for help.

Its run by Evesham employees who were made redundant and know the equipment inside out. Contact info@tewktech.com for more advise. Stay clear of others who just want your money and care little about the service they provide or the damage they have done over the years.

6. Sean

Time (uk)

England - Burnley - same place that Time (UK) is based.

The Evesham Tech reffered to here, is the one that went bust.

A Company called Geemore Tech Ltd purchased the name and rights. This is hte company that has the current web site.

Geemore had Richard Austin , and the Time (UK) people are directors. Richard Austin has moved on ... so basically www.evesham.com is Time (uk)'s ghost ship.

7. Elaine Barr

Many thanks to Rob for the info! I now have a lifeline should I need it!

This topic is closed for new posts.

Other stories you might like