Novell increased its estimates for full year revenue yesterday to between $940 and $980m, and said margins for the year were also improving. Reporting third quarter results, Novell said it brought in revenues of $245m, compared to $237m for the third quarter of 2007. Income from operations was $1m compared to a loss of $10m for …
Smartest thing Novell did was buy Suse!
Suse is a great Linux distribution. Much more uptodate than Red Hat or others. I remember having nightmares installing SATA drives when they first came out on Red Hat, they installed fine with Suse.
- Worstall on Wednesday It's Big, it's Blue... it's simply FABLESS! IBM's chip-free future
- Routine WHAT NOW? Bank of England’s CHAPS payment system goes TITSUP
- AMD pays new CEO $150K LESS than her male predecessor
- Warning to those who covet the data of Internet of Precious Things
- Comment Reg man has the cure for IBM storage: Just swallow 10 firms