Novell increased its estimates for full year revenue yesterday to between $940 and $980m, and said margins for the year were also improving. Reporting third quarter results, Novell said it brought in revenues of $245m, compared to $237m for the third quarter of 2007. Income from operations was $1m compared to a loss of $10m for …
Smartest thing Novell did was buy Suse!
Suse is a great Linux distribution. Much more uptodate than Red Hat or others. I remember having nightmares installing SATA drives when they first came out on Red Hat, they installed fine with Suse.
- Windows 10 grabbed about five per cent market share in August
- Apple muscles in on biz world AGAIN – this time with Cisco pact
- VMworld 2015 Ed Snowden crocked cloud, says VMware CEO Pat Gelsinger
- Larry Ellison's yacht isn't threatened by NoSQL – yet
- Hidden password-stealing malware lurking in your GPU card? Intel Security thinks not