Novell increased its estimates for full year revenue yesterday to between $940 and $980m, and said margins for the year were also improving. Reporting third quarter results, Novell said it brought in revenues of $245m, compared to $237m for the third quarter of 2007. Income from operations was $1m compared to a loss of $10m for …
Smartest thing Novell did was buy Suse!
Suse is a great Linux distribution. Much more uptodate than Red Hat or others. I remember having nightmares installing SATA drives when they first came out on Red Hat, they installed fine with Suse.
- HUGE iPAD? Maybe. HUGE ADVERTS? That's for SURE
- Tim Cook: I'm NOT worried about CRAP iPad sales. It's just a 'speedbump'
- HP busts out new ProLiant Gen9 servers
- Loss of unencrypted back-up disk costs UK prisons ministry £180K
- Too slow with that iPhone refresh, Apple: Android is GOBBLING up US mobile market