Novell increased its estimates for full year revenue yesterday to between $940 and $980m, and said margins for the year were also improving. Reporting third quarter results, Novell said it brought in revenues of $245m, compared to $237m for the third quarter of 2007. Income from operations was $1m compared to a loss of $10m for …
Smartest thing Novell did was buy Suse!
Suse is a great Linux distribution. Much more uptodate than Red Hat or others. I remember having nightmares installing SATA drives when they first came out on Red Hat, they installed fine with Suse.
- IT pros are a bunch of wedding and funeral-dodging sickos
- Microsoft wants to be your phone company, at least for voice
- UK will pay EU £180m in fines due to botched CAP IT system – NAO
- Blighty competition watchdog pokes pointy finger into cloud storage
- In brief BT inks deal with HP Enterprise – beams cloud to biz customers