Novell increased its estimates for full year revenue yesterday to between $940 and $980m, and said margins for the year were also improving. Reporting third quarter results, Novell said it brought in revenues of $245m, compared to $237m for the third quarter of 2007. Income from operations was $1m compared to a loss of $10m for …
Smartest thing Novell did was buy Suse!
Suse is a great Linux distribution. Much more uptodate than Red Hat or others. I remember having nightmares installing SATA drives when they first came out on Red Hat, they installed fine with Suse.
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- +Analysis PM Cameron leaps aboard Internet of Thingies
- Plusnet shunts blame for dodgy DNS traffic onto customers' routers
- Microsoft's battery-boosting Surface slab cover to ship soon
- VMware announces compulsory bi-ennial VCP recertification