Novell increased its estimates for full year revenue yesterday to between $940 and $980m, and said margins for the year were also improving. Reporting third quarter results, Novell said it brought in revenues of $245m, compared to $237m for the third quarter of 2007. Income from operations was $1m compared to a loss of $10m for …
Smartest thing Novell did was buy Suse!
Suse is a great Linux distribution. Much more uptodate than Red Hat or others. I remember having nightmares installing SATA drives when they first came out on Red Hat, they installed fine with Suse.
- Silicon Valley fights European Court of Justice ruling with small print
- Analysis Team Microsoft: Device Police... 'Are you pumped? I'm pumped'
- Online VAT fraud: Calls for government crackdown grow louder
- 'Safe Harbor': People in Europe 'can get quite litigious about this'
- Canalys Channels Forum HP boss hopes MS Surface Book will jack up notebook prices