Novell increased its estimates for full year revenue yesterday to between $940 and $980m, and said margins for the year were also improving. Reporting third quarter results, Novell said it brought in revenues of $245m, compared to $237m for the third quarter of 2007. Income from operations was $1m compared to a loss of $10m for …
Smartest thing Novell did was buy Suse!
Suse is a great Linux distribution. Much more uptodate than Red Hat or others. I remember having nightmares installing SATA drives when they first came out on Red Hat, they installed fine with Suse.
- HMRC fails to plan for £10.4bn contract exit... because it's 'too risky'
- What's that, Microsoft? Yep, a Lumia and Surface SALES BOOM
- Horrifying iPhone sales bring Apple $18bn profit A QUARTER
- Wall St wolves tear chunk off Microsoft: There goes $30bn!
- Spartan on Windows 7? Microsoft is 'watching demand'