Novell increased its estimates for full year revenue yesterday to between $940 and $980m, and said margins for the year were also improving. Reporting third quarter results, Novell said it brought in revenues of $245m, compared to $237m for the third quarter of 2007. Income from operations was $1m compared to a loss of $10m for …
Smartest thing Novell did was buy Suse!
Suse is a great Linux distribution. Much more uptodate than Red Hat or others. I remember having nightmares installing SATA drives when they first came out on Red Hat, they installed fine with Suse.
- Windows 10 won't help. The PC biz is doomed, DOOMED, I TELL YOU
- Private cloud has a serious image problem
- UK.gov confirms it's binned extended Windows XP support
- Intel's new chips are from 'Purley' – know what I mean? Know what I mean? Say no more
- Security software's a booming market. Why is Symantec stumbling?