Novell increased its estimates for full year revenue yesterday to between $940 and $980m, and said margins for the year were also improving. Reporting third quarter results, Novell said it brought in revenues of $245m, compared to $237m for the third quarter of 2007. Income from operations was $1m compared to a loss of $10m …
Smartest thing Novell did was buy Suse!
Suse is a great Linux distribution. Much more uptodate than Red Hat or others. I remember having nightmares installing SATA drives when they first came out on Red Hat, they installed fine with Suse.
- Ireland's tech sector fears fallout of Brexit 'Yes' vote
- Old, complex code could cause another UK banking TITSUP – study
- Ding-dong, reality calling: iPhone slump is not Apple's doom
- Another failed merger, Carly? Ted Cruz to bring in ex-HP boss Fiorina as running mate
- Blighty's SMB tech ranks bitterly divided on Brexit