Novell increased its estimates for full year revenue yesterday to between $940 and $980m, and said margins for the year were also improving. Reporting third quarter results, Novell said it brought in revenues of $245m, compared to $237m for the third quarter of 2007. Income from operations was $1m compared to a loss of $10m for …
Smartest thing Novell did was buy Suse!
Suse is a great Linux distribution. Much more uptodate than Red Hat or others. I remember having nightmares installing SATA drives when they first came out on Red Hat, they installed fine with Suse.
- Health Secretary promises NHS £4.2bn to go 'digital'
- Heart Internet in 22-hour TITSUP after data centre power stuffup
- Carly Fiorina makes like HP and splits – ex-CEO quits White House race
- TalkTalk confesses: Scammers have data about our engineers' visits to your home
- Ballmer schools SatNad on Microsoft's mobile strategy: You need one