Novell increased its estimates for full year revenue yesterday to between $940 and $980m, and said margins for the year were also improving. Reporting third quarter results, Novell said it brought in revenues of $245m, compared to $237m for the third quarter of 2007. Income from operations was $1m compared to a loss of $10m for …
Smartest thing Novell did was buy Suse!
Suse is a great Linux distribution. Much more uptodate than Red Hat or others. I remember having nightmares installing SATA drives when they first came out on Red Hat, they installed fine with Suse.
- Windows XP's market share grows AGAIN!
- MWC 2015 3 spectastic Lumias for price of 1 rival flagship: Microsoft sells biz on cheapie experience
- $250K: That's what Lenovo earned to RAT YOU OUT with Superfish
- IBM sued for talking up semiconductor business it couldn't give away
- HP gulps down Aruba Networks for $3bn