Novell increased its estimates for full year revenue yesterday to between $940 and $980m, and said margins for the year were also improving. Reporting third quarter results, Novell said it brought in revenues of $245m, compared to $237m for the third quarter of 2007. Income from operations was $1m compared to a loss of $10m …
Smartest thing Novell did was buy Suse!
Suse is a great Linux distribution. Much more uptodate than Red Hat or others. I remember having nightmares installing SATA drives when they first came out on Red Hat, they installed fine with Suse.
- Official: Windows 10 has hit the 400 million device mark
- That's cold: This is how our boss told us our jobs are at risk, staffers claim
- Microsoft paid me $650 to scrub Windows 10 from my grandpa's PC, says man
- Windows Server 2016 will cost more on big servers, but discounts can be found
- You heard right: Huawei's making phones in Chennai