Novell increased its estimates for full year revenue yesterday to between $940 and $980m, and said margins for the year were also improving. Reporting third quarter results, Novell said it brought in revenues of $245m, compared to $237m for the third quarter of 2007. Income from operations was $1m compared to a loss of $10m for …
Smartest thing Novell did was buy Suse!
Suse is a great Linux distribution. Much more uptodate than Red Hat or others. I remember having nightmares installing SATA drives when they first came out on Red Hat, they installed fine with Suse.
- Hackers thrash Bash Shellshock bug: World races to cover hole
- DVLA website GOES TITSUP on day paper car tax discs retire
- Business is back, baby! Hasta la VISTA, Win 8... Oh, yeah, Windows 9
- FBI: Your real SECURITY TERROR? An ANGRY INSIDE MAN
- EU to accuse Ireland of giving Apple an overly peachy tax deal – report