Novell increased its estimates for full year revenue yesterday to between $940 and $980m, and said margins for the year were also improving. Reporting third quarter results, Novell said it brought in revenues of $245m, compared to $237m for the third quarter of 2007. Income from operations was $1m compared to a loss of $10m for …
Smartest thing Novell did was buy Suse!
Suse is a great Linux distribution. Much more uptodate than Red Hat or others. I remember having nightmares installing SATA drives when they first came out on Red Hat, they installed fine with Suse.
- Review Windows 10: THE ULTIMATE GUIDE to Microsoft's long apology for Windows 8
- Comment Windows 10 marks the end of 'pay once, use forever' software
- MORE Windows 10 bugs! Too many Start menu apps BREAK it
- Comment No, Microsoft: Your one-billion Windows 10 goal is just sad ... really sad
- HP insists 'we don't have a global dress code' – while deleting one from its website