Novell increased its estimates for full year revenue yesterday to between $940 and $980m, and said margins for the year were also improving. Reporting third quarter results, Novell said it brought in revenues of $245m, compared to $237m for the third quarter of 2007. Income from operations was $1m compared to a loss of $10m …
Smartest thing Novell did was buy Suse!
Suse is a great Linux distribution. Much more uptodate than Red Hat or others. I remember having nightmares installing SATA drives when they first came out on Red Hat, they installed fine with Suse.
- Cock fight? Not half. Microsoft beats down Apple in Q1
- Don't tell the Cabinet Office: HMRC is building its own online ID system
- Salesforce slaps UK Enterprise customers with 40% price hike
- Ding ding: IBM rings bell for round two of job cuts at GTS
- Half of EU members sidle up to EC: About the data-sharing rules. C'mon. Chill out