Novell increased its estimates for full year revenue yesterday to between $940 and $980m, and said margins for the year were also improving. Reporting third quarter results, Novell said it brought in revenues of $245m, compared to $237m for the third quarter of 2007. Income from operations was $1m compared to a loss of $10m …
Smartest thing Novell did was buy Suse!
Suse is a great Linux distribution. Much more uptodate than Red Hat or others. I remember having nightmares installing SATA drives when they first came out on Red Hat, they installed fine with Suse.
- Despite best efforts, fewer and fewer women are working in tech
- May blocked plans to bring in more Indian IT workers – Vince Cable
- Updated Microsoft keeps schtum as more battery woes hit Surface sufferers
- Openreach split could damage broadband investment, says BT's chief exec
- Comment NSA, GCHQ and even Donald Trump are all after your data