Novell increased its estimates for full year revenue yesterday to between $940 and $980m, and said margins for the year were also improving. Reporting third quarter results, Novell said it brought in revenues of $245m, compared to $237m for the third quarter of 2007. Income from operations was $1m compared to a loss of $10m for …
Smartest thing Novell did was buy Suse!
Suse is a great Linux distribution. Much more uptodate than Red Hat or others. I remember having nightmares installing SATA drives when they first came out on Red Hat, they installed fine with Suse.
- Report: American tech firms charge Britons a thumping nationality tax
- Microsoft's MCSE and MCSD will become HARDER to win
- Analysis So whither Microsoft? If Nadella knows, he's keeping it well hidden
- SAP: It was our Big Data software wot won it for Germany
- Home Office threw £347m in the bin on failed asylum processing IT project