When Citrix Systems shelled out $500m a little more than a year ago to buy XenSource, the commercial operation behind the open source Xen hypervisor, the company made it clear that it was going to put Xen at the heart of its systems software, mixing and matching it in interesting ways with other products. Today, Citrix is going …
They cannot guarantee the VM will not be restarted when it fails over to another node in your "HA" cluster.
- Windows 10 grabbed about five per cent market share in August
- VMworld 2015 Ed Snowden crocked cloud, says VMware CEO Pat Gelsinger
- Apple muscles in on biz world AGAIN – this time with Cisco pact
- Hidden password-stealing malware lurking in your GPU card? Intel Security thinks not
- Dead Steve Jobs' Silicon Valley wage-rigging plot costs Apple, Google, Adobe, Intel $415m