When Citrix Systems shelled out $500m a little more than a year ago to buy XenSource, the commercial operation behind the open source Xen hypervisor, the company made it clear that it was going to put Xen at the heart of its systems software, mixing and matching it in interesting ways with other products. Today, Citrix is going …
They cannot guarantee the VM will not be restarted when it fails over to another node in your "HA" cluster.
- HUGE iPAD? Maybe. HUGE ADVERTS? That's for SURE
- Tim Cook: I'm NOT worried about CRAP iPad sales. It's just a 'speedbump'
- Too slow with that iPhone refresh, Apple: Android is GOBBLING up US mobile market
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- HP busts out new ProLiant Gen9 servers