When Citrix Systems shelled out $500m a little more than a year ago to buy XenSource, the commercial operation behind the open source Xen hypervisor, the company made it clear that it was going to put Xen at the heart of its systems software, mixing and matching it in interesting ways with other products. Today, Citrix is going …
They cannot guarantee the VM will not be restarted when it fails over to another node in your "HA" cluster.
- Despite best efforts, fewer and fewer women are working in tech
- AMD is a rounding error on Intel's spreadsheet and that sucks for us all
- Sky’s CEO drops MVNO bombshell at results conference
- Microsoft kinda did OK this quarter – but whatever, Wall Street loves Satya Nadella
- Fujitsu Voice is no more: Employee works council shuttered as job cuts loom