When Citrix Systems shelled out $500m a little more than a year ago to buy XenSource, the commercial operation behind the open source Xen hypervisor, the company made it clear that it was going to put Xen at the heart of its systems software, mixing and matching it in interesting ways with other products. Today, Citrix is going …
They cannot guarantee the VM will not be restarted when it fails over to another node in your "HA" cluster.
- Heart Internet in 22-hour TITSUP after data centre power stuffup
- Carly Fiorina makes like HP and splits – ex-CEO quits White House race
- Google after six-year tax foot-drag: No they're fine about the fine. We're fine. No fine
- VMware hikes vSphere prices, shrinks licence options
- Dell 'struggling to raise funds for EMC gobble'