When Citrix Systems shelled out $500m a little more than a year ago to buy XenSource, the commercial operation behind the open source Xen hypervisor, the company made it clear that it was going to put Xen at the heart of its systems software, mixing and matching it in interesting ways with other products. Today, Citrix is going …
They cannot guarantee the VM will not be restarted when it fails over to another node in your "HA" cluster.
- Ex-HP boss Carly Fiorina sacked one week into new job
- Analysis Intel has driven a dagger through Microsoft's mobile strategy
- Monster Cloud and an angry customer wanting a refund: A Love Story
- Old, complex code could cause another UK banking TITSUP – study
- Restaurant booked, flowers ordered ... Microsoft has a hot date for SQL Server 2016