IBM claims its storage software revenues have grown by almost three times as much as EMC's and double HP's, as reported by IDC. Yet IDC's data shows HP growing faster than IBM and Symantec growing at more than twice IBM's rate in Q2 2008. But this is Big Blue arithmetic, where numbers can't be taken for granted. IDC's report, …
Lip stick and Pigs
IBM has lost ground in the storage software market, yet it presents the data as if it was winning big time. We're left thinking thoughts of lipsticks and pigs. ®
Careful there you will have Senetor McCain's Rotwieler after you thinking that you are having a dig at her(goes by the name of Palin)
- BT blames 'faulty router' for mega outage. Did they try turning it off and on again?
- Microsoft buys SwiftKey, Britain's 'stealthiest software startup'
- Health Secretary promises NHS £4.2bn to go 'digital'
- TalkTalk confesses: Scammers have data about our engineers' visits to your home
- Three: We won't hike prices if you say yes to £10.5bn O2 merger