Microsoft today tried to convince UK channel partners that it’s working hard to simplify its licensing terms, but many resellers have grumbled that the firm hasn’t gone far enough yet. MS director of emerging technology, Gurprit Singh, who was speaking at the company’s partner event in London this morning, told the gathered …
“We want to make it [licensing] as friction-free as we can”
Are they planning on using lube on your wallets now?
mine's the one with the empty wallet
RE: Jason Harvey
It's not wallets that spring to mind when thinking about MS licensing and lube requirements.......
We want to make it [licensing] as friction-free as we can
I'll bet they do.
What they would like is to charge you directly even if you just looked at the box.
"We want to make it [licensing] as friction-free as we can"
Might I suggest the GPL for the software? Ok, it'll take a few years for us to stop laughing at the quality of the code, but it's simple, effective, and putting a good dent in your market...
Tux, because I watched Madagascar last night, and despite being reasonably sober, still loved the penguins.
- NOKIA - Not FINNished yet! BEHOLD the somewhat DULL MYSTERY DEVICE!
- That dreaded syncing feeling: Will Microsoft EVER fix OneDrive?
- Windows Phone will snatch biz No 2 spot from Android – analyst
- Microsoft's Azure goes TITSUP PLANET-WIDE AGAIN in cloud FAIL
- Giant bank IT cockup of 2012 'could have brought down ENTIRE financial system'