Microsoft today tried to convince UK channel partners that it’s working hard to simplify its licensing terms, but many resellers have grumbled that the firm hasn’t gone far enough yet. MS director of emerging technology, Gurprit Singh, who was speaking at the company’s partner event in London this morning, told the gathered …
“We want to make it [licensing] as friction-free as we can”
Are they planning on using lube on your wallets now?
mine's the one with the empty wallet
RE: Jason Harvey
It's not wallets that spring to mind when thinking about MS licensing and lube requirements.......
We want to make it [licensing] as friction-free as we can
I'll bet they do.
What they would like is to charge you directly even if you just looked at the box.
"We want to make it [licensing] as friction-free as we can"
Might I suggest the GPL for the software? Ok, it'll take a few years for us to stop laughing at the quality of the code, but it's simple, effective, and putting a good dent in your market...
Tux, because I watched Madagascar last night, and despite being reasonably sober, still loved the penguins.
- Apple’s $700 BEEELLION market cap makes it more valuable than Switzerland
- Samsung to boot out Shin after Galaxy S5 tanks – report
- IDC: iPad sales CRASH incoming ... Win 8 killing 2-in-1 typoslabs
- Why did it take antivirus giants YEARS to drill into super-scary Regin? Symantec responds...
- Universal Credit CRISIS: Up to £200m in IT spend WASTED – NAO