Intel has bulked up its solid state drive (SSD) channel and rounded up Kingston to resell its products to business notebook and server users. This will complement Intel's own SSD OEM channel. Kingston supplies memory products to businesses that want to upgrade their PCs and servers, as well as USB memory cards to store …
need more SSD!
i'm gonna be running a pc in an SSD within a year, methinks..
just gotta let the space settle a bit on some standards, get some decent sized products out there..
250gb seems like a good place to be..;)
p.s. stuff and nonsense: http://www.eupeople.net/forum
- Microsoft: We're hiking UK cloud prices 22%. Stop whining – it's the Brexit
- Despite best efforts, fewer and fewer women are working in tech
- And so we enter day seven of King's College London major IT outage
- Thanks, IoT vendors: your slack attitude will get regulators moving
- AMD is a rounding error on Intel's spreadsheet and that sucks for us all