AMD has, as expected, announced its plan to tackle arch-rival Intel's dominance of the netbook arena. But its efforts will centre on a new CPU: a 45nm dual-core part dubbed 'Conesus'. Due sometime next year, Conesus contains 1MB of L2 cache - 512KB per core, presumably - and a DDR 2 memory controller. That broadly matches the …
Was there a contest to see how many hyphens you could fit into a single sentence? 8 in around 44 words!
- Microsoft: We're hiking UK cloud prices 22%. Stop whining – it's the Brexit
- Despite best efforts, fewer and fewer women are working in tech
- Openreach split could damage broadband investment, says BT's chief exec
- Thanks, IoT vendors: your slack attitude will get regulators moving
- And so we enter day seven of King's College London major IT outage