back to article Livedrive's livewire, high-living CEO

Livedrive's Andrew Michael is not your average storage CEO. Storage CEOs are generally dependable, earnest and businesslike. They don't fly Grammy Award-winning popstars over the Atlantic to sing at their girlfriend's birthday party and they don't generally have a stopped cheque dispute with a gambling club. Neither do they …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
  1. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

Huh

Has anyone actually gotten livedrive to work? I always get "Unable to verify account" from the client. The web interface works, but I just don't really care about that.

2. Edwin
    Dead Vulture

Boo. Hiss.

This is stooping a bit low even for you, El Reg.

Don't do it again.

3. Adam Williamson

Erk

"In 2003 he had Mis-Teeq, the Cheeky Girls and Louise Redknapp appear at his staff Christmas party."

How many people quit after that?

4. Anonymous Coward
    Paris Hilton

Yesterdays technology....

.....tomorrow!

Sick of having too much money? Don't fret - you can now pay for something that other services offer for free!

Why paris - because it's crimbo

5. Anonymous Coward
    Go

OS X + Fusion + XP = beta works

Yeah it works here, is a lot (as in hyperlots) faster than iDisk.

My own 2p worth is that any model needs to be less restrictive (some limit private folder to declared subscribers).

diino has a lot going for it and is twirling from version 4 to version 5 (Mac and Windows accessible (soon?))

see http://www.diino.com

6. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

I know him

I worked for Andrew Michael at reality telecom before he sold it. He turned up to a meeting at our call centre in his helicopter and at first I thought he was going to be a total wanker but when he sat down with all the tech support staff he really did know what he was talking about and listened to all of us and made some very good changes. I know all the programmers really respected him too and he is known for having very having very high standards. my two pence is on livedrive being a really good product.. Has anyone got an account yet I signed up and it said 24 hours days ago??

7. Richard Curtis

It's good

This is exactly what I've been waiting for. Took a while to figure it all out and learn how to use it by its now working very well on all my machines. Very fast too and doesn't seem to limit file sizes.

This topic is closed for new posts.