Niche storage suppliers are going great guns in the recession while broad product line suppliers, like IBM and EMC, are suffering. Looking inside IBM's overall good results, the recession-blighted fourth quarter of 2008 inflicted damage on its product revenues. Revenues from Systems and Technology, covering servers and storage, …
Innovate--other companies do it, EMC doesn't.
- Ex-HP boss Carly Fiorina sacked one week into new job
- Analysis Intel has driven a dagger through Microsoft's mobile strategy
- Old, complex code could cause another UK banking TITSUP – study
- Monster Cloud and an angry customer wanting a refund: A Love Story
- Restaurant booked, flowers ordered ... Microsoft has a hot date for SQL Server 2016