Niche storage suppliers are going great guns in the recession while broad product line suppliers, like IBM and EMC, are suffering. Looking inside IBM's overall good results, the recession-blighted fourth quarter of 2008 inflicted damage on its product revenues. Revenues from Systems and Technology, covering servers and storage, …
Innovate--other companies do it, EMC doesn't.
- Internet Explorer 11 at it again, breaks Microsoft's own CRM software
- Microsoft tarts up software licensing to fend off 'a few clicks and a credit card' rivals
- Microsoft 'cautiously optimistic' about Christmas sales
- Oi, Obama. Rein your spooks in, demands web giants' alliance
- Ford says Microsoft CEO target Mulally not going anywhere