Niche storage suppliers are going great guns in the recession while broad product line suppliers, like IBM and EMC, are suffering. Looking inside IBM's overall good results, the recession-blighted fourth quarter of 2008 inflicted damage on its product revenues. Revenues from Systems and Technology, covering servers and storage, …
Innovate--other companies do it, EMC doesn't.
- Plusnet shunts blame for dodgy DNS traffic onto customers' routers
- Patch Tuesday It's 2014 and Microsoft Windows PCs can still be owned by a JPEG
- Microsoft's battery-boosting Surface slab cover to ship soon
- VMware unleashes desktop-grade desktop-as-a-service service
- Hey IBM – Lenovo here. Sort your server factory strike out, will you?