Niche storage suppliers are going great guns in the recession while broad product line suppliers, like IBM and EMC, are suffering. Looking inside IBM's overall good results, the recession-blighted fourth quarter of 2008 inflicted damage on its product revenues. Revenues from Systems and Technology, covering servers and storage, …
Innovate--other companies do it, EMC doesn't.
- Making us pay tax will DESTROY EUROPE, roars Apple's Tim Cook
- Updated EU verdict: Apple received €13bn in illegal tax benefits from Ireland
- Ireland taxman: Apple got NO favours from us, at all, at all
- Intel's makeshift Kaby Lake Cores hope to lure punters from tired PCs
- Microsoft releases firmware fix for faulty Surface Pro 3 batteries