Niche storage suppliers are going great guns in the recession while broad product line suppliers, like IBM and EMC, are suffering. Looking inside IBM's overall good results, the recession-blighted fourth quarter of 2008 inflicted damage on its product revenues. Revenues from Systems and Technology, covering servers and storage, …
Innovate--other companies do it, EMC doesn't.
- Cock fight? Not half. Microsoft beats down Apple in Q1
- Don't tell the Cabinet Office: HMRC is building its own online ID system
- Salesforce slaps UK Enterprise customers with 40% price hike
- Ding ding: IBM rings bell for round two of job cuts at GTS
- Booming sales of flippy detachables offers hope to glum PC market