Dell is suffering serious shipping delays with some of its Latitude E4300 systems due to an unresolved component supply issue, The Register has learned. The company has been telling customers unfortunate enough to have ordered the laptop to wait up to three months for the product to be delivered. One customer, who wishes to …
not so here....
We have three E4300's ordered sometime before december, and have just ordered another, and been told the usual 3 week lead time for it...
no 3 month wait for us it seems :P
same as last year then
I remember it well, the Dell owned Alienware citing the same reasons for making me wait 2-3months for an M15X
poor inconsistent dates and excuses = poor customer service, why people go back to Dell etc is a mystery to me.
my Novatech laptop still running great......
- Health Secretary promises NHS £4.2bn to go 'digital'
- TalkTalk confesses: Scammers have data about our engineers' visits to your home
- Three: We won't hike prices if you say yes to £10.5bn O2 merger
- Girls! Girls! Girls! Intel brags about diversity push, Silicon Valley tells itself it's doing great
- Ballmer schools SatNad on Microsoft's mobile strategy: You need one