Dell is suffering serious shipping delays with some of its Latitude E4300 systems due to an unresolved component supply issue, The Register has learned. The company has been telling customers unfortunate enough to have ordered the laptop to wait up to three months for the product to be delivered. One customer, who wishes to …
not so here....
We have three E4300's ordered sometime before december, and have just ordered another, and been told the usual 3 week lead time for it...
no 3 month wait for us it seems :P
same as last year then
I remember it well, the Dell owned Alienware citing the same reasons for making me wait 2-3months for an M15X
poor inconsistent dates and excuses = poor customer service, why people go back to Dell etc is a mystery to me.
my Novatech laptop still running great......
- 14 antivirus apps found to have security problems
- Senate introduces USA FREEDOM Act to curb NSA spying excesses
- 'Things' on the Internet-of-things have 25 vulnerabilities apiece
- Only '3% of web servers in top corps' fully fixed after Heartbleed snafu
- Microsoft says 'weird things' can happen during Windows Server 2003 migrations