Windows file migration startup AutoVirt has debuted its AutoClone Windows file replication software, joining Double-Take and Neverfail in protecting Windows by copying changed data to a remote server. AutoVirt is a Nashua, New Hampshire, start-up, founded in 2007, to provide file migration software for Windows servers. It uses …
.. the most oxymorinically named company product in history! Virtually guaranteed to generate all the problems you have with anything you use it with. And thats when you have their "qualified" monkeys turn up at £1500/day
- US tries one last time to sway EU court on data-slurping deal
- By the numbers: The virtualisation options for private cloud hopefuls
- DCIG rates top-selling EMC flash array as survey bottom-dweller
- Microsoft's big Tuesday reveal – new mobes and slabs? Win 10 shock?
- Don't want to fork out for NAND flash? You're not alone. Disk still rules