Windows file migration startup AutoVirt has debuted its AutoClone Windows file replication software, joining Double-Take and Neverfail in protecting Windows by copying changed data to a remote server. AutoVirt is a Nashua, New Hampshire, start-up, founded in 2007, to provide file migration software for Windows servers. It uses …
.. the most oxymorinically named company product in history! Virtually guaranteed to generate all the problems you have with anything you use it with. And thats when you have their "qualified" monkeys turn up at £1500/day
- Apple’s $700 BEEELLION market cap makes it more valuable than Switzerland
- European Parliament VOTES to BREAK UP GOOGLE. Er, OK then
- Why did it take antivirus giants YEARS to drill into super-scary Regin? Symantec responds...
- Forget Hillary, HP's ex CARLY FIORINA 'wants to be next US Prez'
- Universal Credit CRISIS: Up to £200m in IT spend WASTED – NAO