SanDisk shares have shot up 43 per cent to $10.93 in a week with rumours that Samsung is trying to take it over again. SanDisk stock closed at $7.65 on March 9 and then started rising steeply. Bloomberg said this was due to speculation that Samsung and Toshiba could make a bid. Toshiba has a joint venture with SanDisk that …
Sandisk are the only company I know who make decent mp3 players (no flashy crap or weird interfaces, no proprietary formats, and the capability to just connect to a USB port and copy songs across with no need for installing software)
I hope they don't go.
- Microsoft won't back down from Windows 10 nagware 'trick'
- Hands-on Surface Book nightmare: Microsoft won't fix 'Sleep of Death' bug
- Bank in the UK? Plans afoot to make YOU liable for bank fraud
- Dropbox gets all up in your kernel with Project Infinite. Cue uproar
- Cock fight? Not half. Microsoft beats down Apple in Q1