SanDisk shares have shot up 43 per cent to $10.93 in a week with rumours that Samsung is trying to take it over again. SanDisk stock closed at $7.65 on March 9 and then started rising steeply. Bloomberg said this was due to speculation that Samsung and Toshiba could make a bid. Toshiba has a joint venture with SanDisk that …
Sandisk are the only company I know who make decent mp3 players (no flashy crap or weird interfaces, no proprietary formats, and the capability to just connect to a USB port and copy songs across with no need for installing software)
I hope they don't go.
- BT blames 'faulty router' for mega outage. Did they try turning it off and on again?
- Microsoft buys SwiftKey, Britain's 'stealthiest software startup'
- Health Secretary promises NHS £4.2bn to go 'digital'
- TalkTalk confesses: Scammers have data about our engineers' visits to your home
- Three: We won't hike prices if you say yes to £10.5bn O2 merger