SanDisk shares have shot up 43 per cent to $10.93 in a week with rumours that Samsung is trying to take it over again. SanDisk stock closed at $7.65 on March 9 and then started rising steeply. Bloomberg said this was due to speculation that Samsung and Toshiba could make a bid. Toshiba has a joint venture with SanDisk that …
Sandisk are the only company I know who make decent mp3 players (no flashy crap or weird interfaces, no proprietary formats, and the capability to just connect to a USB port and copy songs across with no need for installing software)
I hope they don't go.
- Report: American tech firms charge Britons a thumping nationality tax
- Microsoft's MCSE and MCSD will become HARDER to win
- UK government officially adopts Open Document Format
- Home Office threw £347m in the bin on failed asylum processing IT project
- NOW we know why Apple went running to IBM: iPad is an iFAD