SanDisk shares have shot up 43 per cent to $10.93 in a week with rumours that Samsung is trying to take it over again. SanDisk stock closed at $7.65 on March 9 and then started rising steeply. Bloomberg said this was due to speculation that Samsung and Toshiba could make a bid. Toshiba has a joint venture with SanDisk that …
Sandisk are the only company I know who make decent mp3 players (no flashy crap or weird interfaces, no proprietary formats, and the capability to just connect to a USB port and copy songs across with no need for installing software)
I hope they don't go.
- Windows XP market share GROWS AGAIN, outstrips Win 8.1 surge
- Dell charges £16 TO INSTALL FIREFOX on PCs – Mozilla is miffed
- Women! You too can be 'cool' and 'fun' if you work in tech!
- Microsoft to get in XP users' faces with one last warning
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge