SanDisk shares have shot up 43 per cent to $10.93 in a week with rumours that Samsung is trying to take it over again. SanDisk stock closed at $7.65 on March 9 and then started rising steeply. Bloomberg said this was due to speculation that Samsung and Toshiba could make a bid. Toshiba has a joint venture with SanDisk that …
Sandisk are the only company I know who make decent mp3 players (no flashy crap or weird interfaces, no proprietary formats, and the capability to just connect to a USB port and copy songs across with no need for installing software)
I hope they don't go.
- What's losing steam at Apple? Pretty much everything
- Openreach to split from BT... so they'll be 'Legally Separate'
- Ofcom: Legal separation will force Openreach to eat more fibre
- It's 2016 and your passwords can still be sniffed from wireless keyboards
- Comment UK membership of Council of Europe has implications for data protection after Brexit