SanDisk shares have shot up 43 per cent to $10.93 in a week with rumours that Samsung is trying to take it over again. SanDisk stock closed at $7.65 on March 9 and then started rising steeply. Bloomberg said this was due to speculation that Samsung and Toshiba could make a bid. Toshiba has a joint venture with SanDisk that …
Sandisk are the only company I know who make decent mp3 players (no flashy crap or weird interfaces, no proprietary formats, and the capability to just connect to a USB port and copy songs across with no need for installing software)
I hope they don't go.
- Business is back, baby! Hasta la VISTA, Win 8... Oh, yeah, Windows 9
- DVLA website GOES TITSUP on day paper car tax discs retire
- It's official: EU chiefs WILL probe Apple's Irish tax deal
- Universal Credit CRISIS: Howard Shiplee SHIPS OUT of top job
- ARMs head Moonshot bodies: HP pops Applied Micro, TI chips into carts