SanDisk shares have shot up 43 per cent to $10.93 in a week with rumours that Samsung is trying to take it over again. SanDisk stock closed at $7.65 on March 9 and then started rising steeply. Bloomberg said this was due to speculation that Samsung and Toshiba could make a bid. Toshiba has a joint venture with SanDisk that …
Sandisk are the only company I know who make decent mp3 players (no flashy crap or weird interfaces, no proprietary formats, and the capability to just connect to a USB port and copy songs across with no need for installing software)
I hope they don't go.
- Judge spanks SCO in ancient ownership of Unix lawsuit
- Microsoft fires legal salvo at phone 'tech support' scammers
- TALE OF FAIL: Microsoft offers blow-by-blow Azure outage account
- TorrentLocker ransomware pestilence plagues Europe, bags $500k
- How much for a wrist job? A tenner normally, but for this one, over $30k