SanDisk shares have shot up 43 per cent to $10.93 in a week with rumours that Samsung is trying to take it over again. SanDisk stock closed at $7.65 on March 9 and then started rising steeply. Bloomberg said this was due to speculation that Samsung and Toshiba could make a bid. Toshiba has a joint venture with SanDisk that …
Sandisk are the only company I know who make decent mp3 players (no flashy crap or weird interfaces, no proprietary formats, and the capability to just connect to a USB port and copy songs across with no need for installing software)
I hope they don't go.
- SamSUNK! Korean giant's electronics biz takes punch to the smartphone profits
- Microsoft 'showers gold' on anti-Google Cyanogen and its Android alternative
- We take bots down, but they get up again – you're never going to keep them down
- Google's latest letdown: Simply not enough billions since October
- Citrix: Hmmm, profit down 30%? Right. 900 HEADS WILL ROLL