SanDisk shares have shot up 43 per cent to $10.93 in a week with rumours that Samsung is trying to take it over again. SanDisk stock closed at $7.65 on March 9 and then started rising steeply. Bloomberg said this was due to speculation that Samsung and Toshiba could make a bid. Toshiba has a joint venture with SanDisk that …
Sandisk are the only company I know who make decent mp3 players (no flashy crap or weird interfaces, no proprietary formats, and the capability to just connect to a USB port and copy songs across with no need for installing software)
I hope they don't go.
- Loose lips slip when Windows 10 ships: 'End of July' says AMD CEO
- EMEA PC market circling rim, headed for U-bend plunge
- Feature IT'S WAR: Hacktivists throw in their lot with spies and the military
- Raytheon borgs Websense to create cybersecurity behemoth
- HP's $3 BEELLLION Aruba buy ‘significantly undervalues’ wireless operator