SanDisk shares have shot up 43 per cent to $10.93 in a week with rumours that Samsung is trying to take it over again. SanDisk stock closed at $7.65 on March 9 and then started rising steeply. Bloomberg said this was due to speculation that Samsung and Toshiba could make a bid. Toshiba has a joint venture with SanDisk that …
Sandisk are the only company I know who make decent mp3 players (no flashy crap or weird interfaces, no proprietary formats, and the capability to just connect to a USB port and copy songs across with no need for installing software)
I hope they don't go.
- Another failed merger, Carly? Ted Cruz to bring in ex-HP boss Fiorina as running mate
- Microsoft fingered for Western Euro PC tragedy
- Exclusive Hewlett Packard Enterprise: Wanna walk the plank voluntarily? You got it
- Comment You're only young but you're going to die: Farewell, all-flash startups
- Q. What's the difference between smartphones and that fad diet you all got bored of? A. Nothing