SanDisk shares have shot up 43 per cent to $10.93 in a week with rumours that Samsung is trying to take it over again. SanDisk stock closed at $7.65 on March 9 and then started rising steeply. Bloomberg said this was due to speculation that Samsung and Toshiba could make a bid. Toshiba has a joint venture with SanDisk that …
Sandisk are the only company I know who make decent mp3 players (no flashy crap or weird interfaces, no proprietary formats, and the capability to just connect to a USB port and copy songs across with no need for installing software)
I hope they don't go.
- Apple CEO Tim Cook: My well-known gayness is 'a gift from GOD'
- Review Pixel mania: Apple 27-inch iMac with 5K Retina display
- Microsoft fitness bands slapped on wrists: All YOUR HEALTH DATA are BELONG TO US
- NHS quango fatcats spend £2m tax dosh on iPads and iPhones
- Samsung launches 'perfect pair' of skinny mid-range phones