SanDisk shares have shot up 43 per cent to $10.93 in a week with rumours that Samsung is trying to take it over again. SanDisk stock closed at $7.65 on March 9 and then started rising steeply. Bloomberg said this was due to speculation that Samsung and Toshiba could make a bid. Toshiba has a joint venture with SanDisk that …
Sandisk are the only company I know who make decent mp3 players (no flashy crap or weird interfaces, no proprietary formats, and the capability to just connect to a USB port and copy songs across with no need for installing software)
I hope they don't go.
- Euro Parliament VOTES to BREAK UP GOOGLE. Er, OK then
- Apple’s $700 BEEELLION market cap makes it more valuable than Switzerland
- Forget Hillary, HP's ex CARLY FIORINA 'wants to be next US Prez'
- A WHOPPING 8 million Windows Server 2003 systems still out there
- Wasn't it all supposed to be so different by now, Meg?