Atrato, which supplies Velocity1000 arrays using sealed canisters of 2.5-inch hard drives, is adding solid state drive (SSD) storage and self-optimising software for extra performance. Atrato supports SSDs with either single-level cell (SLC) or multi-level cell (MLC) technology, or a combination of such SSDs. The SSDs can be …
Ultee'_Tom Suggested This FEW Days Ago....
In Orphaned pub, theINQ, Pundit Commentos thomasxstewart suggessted Exactly such idea yesterday. Another thing I learned, /E means ECHO. Described as"Echo Quoted Text in Comments". Was there Echo in There, escaping to theREG? Yes, I thinks So.
SSD is coming ON Fast, Maybe here for stable useage before 7. 16 Gb of O/S Could Use Bit More Speed. Now, For theGOLD, theMAN Makes Paragraph!!!hee,hee,he.theMan, theMantPerson, errr, theMant....
Signed:PHYSICIAN THOMAS STEWART von DRASHEK M.D.
- Worstall on Wednesday It's Big, it's Blue... it's simply FABLESS! IBM's chip-free future
- Routine WHAT NOW? Bank of England’s CHAPS payment system goes TITSUP
- Consumers start feeling the love as Chromebook sales surge
- Warning to those who covet the data of Internet of Precious Things
- Comment Reg man has the cure for IBM storage: Just swallow 10 firms