Atrato, which supplies Velocity1000 arrays using sealed canisters of 2.5-inch hard drives, is adding solid state drive (SSD) storage and self-optimising software for extra performance. Atrato supports SSDs with either single-level cell (SLC) or multi-level cell (MLC) technology, or a combination of such SSDs. The SSDs can be …
Ultee'_Tom Suggested This FEW Days Ago....
In Orphaned pub, theINQ, Pundit Commentos thomasxstewart suggessted Exactly such idea yesterday. Another thing I learned, /E means ECHO. Described as"Echo Quoted Text in Comments". Was there Echo in There, escaping to theREG? Yes, I thinks So.
SSD is coming ON Fast, Maybe here for stable useage before 7. 16 Gb of O/S Could Use Bit More Speed. Now, For theGOLD, theMAN Makes Paragraph!!!hee,hee,he.theMan, theMantPerson, errr, theMant....
Signed:PHYSICIAN THOMAS STEWART von DRASHEK M.D.
- HP Inc's rinky-dink ink stink: Unofficial cartridges, official refills spurned by printer DRM
- Windows 10 backlash: Which? demands compo for forced upgrades
- Exclusive Virgin Media costs balloon by MEEELLIONS in wake of Brexit
- Microsoft deletes Windows 10 nagware from Windows 7 and 8
- Review Margaret Hodge's book outlines 'mind boggling' UK public sector waste