Tech Mahindra looks set to seize control of Satyam - the almost terminally troubled Indian outsourcer. Tech Mahindra has paid $351m for a 31 per cent stake in the firm - on top of the 31 per cent it already owned. This gives a rough value for Satyam of $1bn, a good premium on its current share even if it is only a fraction of …
Tech Mahindra bought a bunch of spaghetti coders. Congratulations!
I have a broken CRT and a pile of old floppy disks, Maybe Tech Mahindra would want to buy them for a few million?
Looks like those Indian call centres
are going to be with us for a *long* time to come.
Inadequately trained staff who will flat out lie to you when asked to do something not in their script.
Managers who know jack s*(t about anything.
Some "Trainer" who will call you up and you how sorry they are.
I'm stuck with them for home phone. B*((%$d if I'll go with them for a single damm thing else.
There is *no* way they will ever be the cheapest option given the huge BT rump to be supported.
- Microsoft boots 1,500 dodgy apps from the Windows Store
- Windows 7 settles as Windows XP use finally starts to slip … a bit
- HUGE iPAD? Maybe. HUGE ADVERTS? That's for SURE
- Tim Cook: I'm NOT worried about CRAP iPad sales. It's just a 'speedbump'
- Too slow with that iPhone refresh, Apple: Android is GOBBLING up US mobile market