Tech Mahindra looks set to seize control of Satyam - the almost terminally troubled Indian outsourcer. Tech Mahindra has paid $351m for a 31 per cent stake in the firm - on top of the 31 per cent it already owned. This gives a rough value for Satyam of $1bn, a good premium on its current share even if it is only a fraction of …
Tech Mahindra bought a bunch of spaghetti coders. Congratulations!
I have a broken CRT and a pile of old floppy disks, Maybe Tech Mahindra would want to buy them for a few million?
Looks like those Indian call centres
are going to be with us for a *long* time to come.
Inadequately trained staff who will flat out lie to you when asked to do something not in their script.
Managers who know jack s*(t about anything.
Some "Trainer" who will call you up and you how sorry they are.
I'm stuck with them for home phone. B*((%$d if I'll go with them for a single damm thing else.
There is *no* way they will ever be the cheapest option given the huge BT rump to be supported.
- Comment AWS hell no: Can Microsoft Azure sales beat Amazon's cloud?
- 14 antivirus apps found to have security problems
- Review You didn't get the MeMO? Asus Pad 7 Android tab is ... not bad
- HP settles suit with popstar Chubby Checker over todger tester app
- Only '3% of web servers in top corps' fully fixed after Heartbleed snafu