Tech Mahindra looks set to seize control of Satyam - the almost terminally troubled Indian outsourcer. Tech Mahindra has paid $351m for a 31 per cent stake in the firm - on top of the 31 per cent it already owned. This gives a rough value for Satyam of $1bn, a good premium on its current share even if it is only a fraction of …
Tech Mahindra bought a bunch of spaghetti coders. Congratulations!
I have a broken CRT and a pile of old floppy disks, Maybe Tech Mahindra would want to buy them for a few million?
Looks like those Indian call centres
are going to be with us for a *long* time to come.
Inadequately trained staff who will flat out lie to you when asked to do something not in their script.
Managers who know jack s*(t about anything.
Some "Trainer" who will call you up and you how sorry they are.
I'm stuck with them for home phone. B*((%$d if I'll go with them for a single damm thing else.
There is *no* way they will ever be the cheapest option given the huge BT rump to be supported.
- Free Windows 10 upgrade: Time is running out – should you do it?
- What's Brexit? How Tech UK tore up its plans after June 23
- What's losing steam at Apple? Pretty much everything
- Guess who gets hit hard by IR35 tax clampdown? Yep, IT contractors
- IT boss 'set up fake companies to charge his employers $2.4m'