BDE International Ltd lost its reseller partner status with software giant Sage on 15 May, and told around 100 staff to go home just three days later, The Register has learned. Amid the turmoil, the company’s non-executive director Bruce Fraser quit BDE International Ltd - which trades as BDE Group - on 16 May, according to …
Letter what letter!?
If you got a letter then you where lucky, Some people had to get the news 2nd hand and even if you did get a alternative supplier most of them didnt even support the correct sage product (they do more than line50 you know).
You bought *more* than line50 ?
- Windows 8.1 Update: Throws desktop drones a bone but still as TOUCHY as ever
- Apple to flush '£37bn' down the bog if it doesn't flog cheapo slabtops
- Revoke, reissue, invalidate: Stat! Security bods scramble to plug up Heartbleed
- Heartbleed vuln under ACTIVE ATTACK as hackers map soft spots
- Apple has THREE TIMES as much cash as US govt, TWICE the UK