BDE International Ltd lost its reseller partner status with software giant Sage on 15 May, and told around 100 staff to go home just three days later, The Register has learned. Amid the turmoil, the company’s non-executive director Bruce Fraser quit BDE International Ltd - which trades as BDE Group - on 16 May, according to …
Letter what letter!?
If you got a letter then you where lucky, Some people had to get the news 2nd hand and even if you did get a alternative supplier most of them didnt even support the correct sage product (they do more than line50 you know).
You bought *more* than line50 ?
- Another failed merger, Carly? Ted Cruz to bring in ex-HP boss Fiorina as running mate
- Exclusive Hewlett Packard Enterprise: Wanna walk the plank voluntarily? You got it
- Comment You're only young but you're going to die: Farewell, all-flash startups
- Q. What's the difference between smartphones and that fad diet you all got bored of? A. Nothing
- Food for Deep Thought: 42 is IBM's answer to Life, the Universe and Everything...