BDE International Ltd lost its reseller partner status with software giant Sage on 15 May, and told around 100 staff to go home just three days later, The Register has learned. Amid the turmoil, the company’s non-executive director Bruce Fraser quit BDE International Ltd - which trades as BDE Group - on 16 May, according to …
Letter what letter!?
If you got a letter then you where lucky, Some people had to get the news 2nd hand and even if you did get a alternative supplier most of them didnt even support the correct sage product (they do more than line50 you know).
You bought *more* than line50 ?
- US Treasury to launch pre-emptive strike on EU's Ireland tax probe
- French, German ministers demand new encryption backdoor law
- Linux turns 25, with corporate contributors now key to its future
- Both HPs allegedly axed people just for being old, California court told
- Corporates ARE sniffing around Windows 10, says Computacenter