SAP, in a spectacular U-turn, has leapt on board the software-as-a-service bandwagon - the company confirmed its new selling strategy yesterday. The German software giant, which was speaking at an On-Demand conference in Amsterdam on Wednesday, said it will launch SaaS functionality add-ons for its existing Business Suite ERP …
New Old Stuff
SAP has had all sorts of add-ons to provide this kind of service. But then so has Oracle. They must be re-pitching it now to counter Microsoft's "agile business" campaign???
Huge leap indeed
from ball and chain software to software as a service. But will they deliver.
SAP are draining their customers' sap and it does not even taste good on pancakes.
SAP's customers are the real saps
SAP are sapping their customers foundations
and SAP will sass you up ... or is it SaaS.
- EMC/Dell deal Dell buys out EMC in mega-super-duper $67 BEEELLLION deal
- EMC/Dell deal Hewlett Packard Enterprise CEO Whitman slams EMC/Dell deal
- EMC/Dell deal VMware sees BILLION-DOLLAR upside in Dell buy
- EMC-Dell deal EMC chief Joe Tucci to score monster pay-day in Dell deal – analysts
- Companies grow faster when they buy more IT. Yes they do