SAP, in a spectacular U-turn, has leapt on board the software-as-a-service bandwagon - the company confirmed its new selling strategy yesterday. The German software giant, which was speaking at an On-Demand conference in Amsterdam on Wednesday, said it will launch SaaS functionality add-ons for its existing Business Suite ERP …
New Old Stuff
SAP has had all sorts of add-ons to provide this kind of service. But then so has Oracle. They must be re-pitching it now to counter Microsoft's "agile business" campaign???
Huge leap indeed
from ball and chain software to software as a service. But will they deliver.
SAP are draining their customers' sap and it does not even taste good on pancakes.
SAP's customers are the real saps
SAP are sapping their customers foundations
and SAP will sass you up ... or is it SaaS.
- Despite best efforts, fewer and fewer women are working in tech
- May blocked plans to bring in more Indian IT workers – Vince Cable
- Updated Microsoft keeps schtum as more battery woes hit Surface sufferers
- Openreach split could damage broadband investment, says BT's chief exec
- Microsoft: We're hiking UK cloud prices 22%. Stop whining: It's the Brexit