If you have been wondering how Western Digital would develop its solid-state drive (SSD) business after it bought SiliconSystems in March, now we know: more of the same, only better and aimed at a wider market. WD has announced its SiliconDrive III product range based on SiliconSystems' technology and targeted pretty much at …
It's nice to see SSDs available in PATA form, for those of us who are still running equipment that uses that rather than SATA.
How much is that SSD in the window
the one with the....
The PC Card one looks good.
- Microsoft: We're hiking UK cloud prices 22%. Stop whining – it's the Brexit
- And so we enter day seven of King's College London major IT outage
- Thanks, IoT vendors: your slack attitude will get regulators moving
- Vodafone rapped with RECORD £4.6m fine for failing customers
- EU ruling restricts rights to resell back-up copies of software where originals are damaged, destroyed or lost