back to article Panda fattens up by gobbling European franchises in pre-float drive

Panda Security has bought three of its European franchise operations, taking them in-house as part of the latest phase in the Spanish security firm's international expansion strategy. The firm is racing to ramp up market share in the anti-malware market ahead of a planned floatation within five years. Panda's UK franchise has …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
  1. Anonymous Coward
    Grenade

Panda

I used to be a big fan of Panda software, right up to the point where theyre website wasted 3 days of my life trying to renew a licence with absolutely no return emails from support. Wouldn't touch them with a bargepole after that episode of terrible support

Isn't the new Microsoft thing coming out tomorrow

2. amanfromMars 1 Silver badge
    Grenade

When Life is a Dream, are Accomplished WarMongers Impeached and Put out of their Misery?

"Over the last two years Panda has also tried to differentiate itself technically in the crowded anti-virus marketplace by making greater use of cloud technologies within anti-malware technologies as a means of combating the growing production rate of VXers and dealing with the growing menace of targeted attacks."

One needs to differentiate oneself Intellectually, rather more than technically, for Cloud Technology Power Control .... and all that requires is a SMARTer Headed Board with Big Game Thinkers.

Do IT Right and who says that the Game is Not Already Won, .... and Who/What do you Battle Against and Encounter in CyberSpace, other than Beta Ideas?

Oh, and I nearly forgot, ...... Fire in the Hole.

This topic is closed for new posts.

Other stories you might like