Sales of PCs through distributors are flat year on year, and saw their biggest drop in June. Figures from channel research firm Context showed overall sales in seven European countries grew by two per cent for the quarter, but the figures showed a massive drop in June. Sales of PCs, laptops and servers were down 11.5 per cent …
I wonder if....
Dell has noticed their sales got marginally worse since they jacked up their prices??
I take it that is Dell's subtle way of saying that it didn't sell anything last month, and that therefore the only possible way is up?
- Microsoft: We're hiking UK cloud prices 22%. Stop whining – it's the Brexit
- Despite best efforts, fewer and fewer women are working in tech
- And so we enter day seven of King's College London major IT outage
- Thanks, IoT vendors: your slack attitude will get regulators moving
- AMD is a rounding error on Intel's spreadsheet and that sucks for us all