Fujitsu Ltd reported a first quarter net loss of ¥29.1bn ($303m) today, for the three months ended 30 June. Despite that, Japan's largest IT services company upped its income forecast for the full year by 13 per cent to ¥90bn ($948m), citing "rebounding demand for electronic components." It said total Q1 net sales tumbled more …
Looks like the UK government's going to get stung again!
- EU VAT law could kill THOUSANDS of online businesses
- Microsoft says to expect AWESOME things of Windows 10 in January
- ASA slaps Ebuyer AGAIN - this time for ignoring regulator
- Can't stop Home Depot-style card pwning, but suppliers will feel PCI regulation pain
- TALE OF FAIL: Microsoft offers blow-by-blow Azure outage account