Fujitsu Ltd reported a first quarter net loss of ¥29.1bn ($303m) today, for the three months ended 30 June. Despite that, Japan's largest IT services company upped its income forecast for the full year by 13 per cent to ¥90bn ($948m), citing "rebounding demand for electronic components." It said total Q1 net sales tumbled more …
Looks like the UK government's going to get stung again!
- Regin: The super-spyware the security industry has been silent about
- Apple’s $700 BEEELLION market cap makes it more valuable than Switzerland
- Samsung to boot out Shin after Galaxy S5 tanks – report
- US taxmen won't say WHY they're probing Microsoft. So Redmond is suing the IRS
- Why did it take antivirus giants YEARS to drill into super-scary Regin? Symantec responds...