Fujitsu Ltd reported a first quarter net loss of ¥29.1bn ($303m) today, for the three months ended 30 June. Despite that, Japan's largest IT services company upped its income forecast for the full year by 13 per cent to ¥90bn ($948m), citing "rebounding demand for electronic components." It said total Q1 net sales tumbled more …
Looks like the UK government's going to get stung again!
- Got Windows 8.1 Update yet? Get ready for YET ANOTHER ONE – rumor
- Enterprise storage will die just like tape did, say chaps with graphs
- IBM rides nightmarish hardware landscape on OpenPOWER Consortium raft
- Who fancies a billion-quid bonanza? Just flog the Home Office some shiny walkie-talkies
- Despite your fancy-schmancy security tech, passwords still weakest link in IT defences