Fujitsu Ltd reported a first quarter net loss of ¥29.1bn ($303m) today, for the three months ended 30 June. Despite that, Japan's largest IT services company upped its income forecast for the full year by 13 per cent to ¥90bn ($948m), citing "rebounding demand for electronic components." It said total Q1 net sales tumbled more …
Looks like the UK government's going to get stung again!
- Apple CEO Tim Cook tells world: 'I’m proud to be gay'
- Microsoft fitness bands slapped on wrists: All YOUR HEALTH DATA are BELONG TO US
- Lawyers mobilise angry mob against Apple over alleged 2011 Macbook Pro crapness
- Return of the disk drive bigness? Not for poor old, busted WD
- HPC Blog IBM, backing away from hardware? NEVER!