Fujitsu Ltd reported a first quarter net loss of ¥29.1bn ($303m) today, for the three months ended 30 June. Despite that, Japan's largest IT services company upped its income forecast for the full year by 13 per cent to ¥90bn ($948m), citing "rebounding demand for electronic components." It said total Q1 net sales tumbled more …
Looks like the UK government's going to get stung again!
- Cisco reps flog Whiptail's Invicta arrays against EMC and Pure
- Bad PUPPY: Undead Windows XP deposits fresh scamware on lawn
- Canadian taxman says hundreds pierced by Heartbleed SSL skewer
- Misco Shared Services Centre drone brands customer 'insane'
- Fusion-io: Ah, Microsoft. I see there's in-memory in SQL Server 2014... **GERONIMO!**