Fujitsu Ltd reported a first quarter net loss of ¥29.1bn ($303m) today, for the three months ended 30 June. Despite that, Japan's largest IT services company upped its income forecast for the full year by 13 per cent to ¥90bn ($948m), citing "rebounding demand for electronic components." It said total Q1 net sales tumbled more …
Looks like the UK government's going to get stung again!
- Brits' BORKED Samsung kit held up after repair centre slips into administration
- Updated Visual Studio Online goes titsup as Microsoft wrestles with database
- Lenovo posts an INCREASE in desktop PC and notebook sales
- US regulators OK sale of IBM's x86 server biz to Lenovo
- Dragons' Den man and co-CEO to work for FREE at loss-making Outsourcery