Fujitsu Ltd reported a first quarter net loss of ¥29.1bn ($303m) today, for the three months ended 30 June. Despite that, Japan's largest IT services company upped its income forecast for the full year by 13 per cent to ¥90bn ($948m), citing "rebounding demand for electronic components." It said total Q1 net sales tumbled …
Looks like the UK government's going to get stung again!
- Heart Internet in 22-hour TITSUP after data centre power stuffup
- Carly Fiorina makes like HP and splits – ex-CEO quits White House race
- Google after six-year tax foot-drag: No they're fine about the fine. We're fine. No fine
- Dell 'struggling to raise funds for EMC gobble'
- VMware hikes vSphere prices, shrinks licence options