Fujitsu Ltd reported a first quarter net loss of ¥29.1bn ($303m) today, for the three months ended 30 June. Despite that, Japan's largest IT services company upped its income forecast for the full year by 13 per cent to ¥90bn ($948m), citing "rebounding demand for electronic components." It said total Q1 net sales tumbled more …
Looks like the UK government's going to get stung again!
- Microsoft boots 1,500 dodgy apps from the Windows Store
- HUGE iPAD? Maybe. HUGE ADVERTS? That's for SURE
- Tim Cook: I'm NOT worried about CRAP iPad sales. It's just a 'speedbump'
- Too slow with that iPhone refresh, Apple: Android is GOBBLING up US mobile market
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain