Fujitsu Ltd reported a first quarter net loss of ¥29.1bn ($303m) today, for the three months ended 30 June. Despite that, Japan's largest IT services company upped its income forecast for the full year by 13 per cent to ¥90bn ($948m), citing "rebounding demand for electronic components." It said total Q1 net sales tumbled more …
Looks like the UK government's going to get stung again!
- 'Windows 9' LEAK: Microsoft's playing catchup with Linux
- JINGS! Microsoft Bing called Scots indyref RIGHT!
- Every billionaire needs a PANZER TANK, right? STOP THERE, Paul Allen
- Microsoft buys Minecraft for $2.5bn. Notch: I'm getting the block outta here
- Microsoft staff brace for next round of layoffs – expected Thursday