Fujitsu Ltd reported a first quarter net loss of ¥29.1bn ($303m) today, for the three months ended 30 June. Despite that, Japan's largest IT services company upped its income forecast for the full year by 13 per cent to ¥90bn ($948m), citing "rebounding demand for electronic components." It said total Q1 net sales tumbled more …
Looks like the UK government's going to get stung again!
- Hackers thrash Bash Shellshock bug: World races to cover hole
- DVLA website GOES TITSUP on day paper car tax discs retire
- Business is back, baby! Hasta la VISTA, Win 8... Oh, yeah, Windows 9
- FBI: Your real SECURITY TERROR? An ANGRY INSIDE MAN
- EU to accuse Ireland of giving Apple an overly peachy tax deal – report