Fujitsu Ltd reported a first quarter net loss of ¥29.1bn ($303m) today, for the three months ended 30 June. Despite that, Japan's largest IT services company upped its income forecast for the full year by 13 per cent to ¥90bn ($948m), citing "rebounding demand for electronic components." It said total Q1 net sales tumbled more …
Looks like the UK government's going to get stung again!
- Bill Gates – I WISH I was like Zuck and spoke Chinese. Yep, I drink poo
- Spartan on Windows 7? Microsoft is 'watching demand'
- SamSUNK! Korean giant's electronics biz takes punch to the smartphone profits
- Microsoft to invest in Android firmware upstart Cyanogen
- Windows tablet price war FINALLY has 'em prying open wallets