Fujitsu Ltd reported a first quarter net loss of ¥29.1bn ($303m) today, for the three months ended 30 June. Despite that, Japan's largest IT services company upped its income forecast for the full year by 13 per cent to ¥90bn ($948m), citing "rebounding demand for electronic components." It said total Q1 net sales tumbled …
Looks like the UK government's going to get stung again!
- Official: Windows 10 has hit the 400 million device mark
- HP Ink COO: Sorry not sorry we bricked your otherwise totally fine printer cartridges
- Sage advice: Avoid the Windows 10 Anniversary Update – it knackers our accounting app
- Microsoft paid me $650 to scrub Windows 10 from my grandpa's PC, says man
- Analysis UK.gov is doing sod all to break £20bn of locked-in IT contracts