Fujitsu Ltd reported a first quarter net loss of ¥29.1bn ($303m) today, for the three months ended 30 June. Despite that, Japan's largest IT services company upped its income forecast for the full year by 13 per cent to ¥90bn ($948m), citing "rebounding demand for electronic components." It said total Q1 net sales tumbled …
Looks like the UK government's going to get stung again!
- IT pros are a bunch of wedding and funeral-dodging sickos
- Microsoft wants to be your phone company, at least for voice
- UK will pay EU £180m in fines due to botched CAP IT system – NAO
- Blighty competition watchdog pokes pointy finger into cloud storage
- In brief BT inks deal with HP Enterprise – beams cloud to biz customers