Fujitsu Ltd reported a first quarter net loss of ¥29.1bn ($303m) today, for the three months ended 30 June. Despite that, Japan's largest IT services company upped its income forecast for the full year by 13 per cent to ¥90bn ($948m), citing "rebounding demand for electronic components." It said total Q1 net sales tumbled …
Looks like the UK government's going to get stung again!
- Despite best efforts, fewer and fewer women are working in tech
- May blocked plans to bring in more Indian IT workers – Vince Cable
- Updated Microsoft keeps schtum as more battery woes hit Surface sufferers
- Openreach split could damage broadband investment, says BT's chief exec
- Comment NSA, GCHQ and even Donald Trump are all after your data