Fujitsu Ltd reported a first quarter net loss of ¥29.1bn ($303m) today, for the three months ended 30 June. Despite that, Japan's largest IT services company upped its income forecast for the full year by 13 per cent to ¥90bn ($948m), citing "rebounding demand for electronic components." It said total Q1 net sales tumbled more …
Looks like the UK government's going to get stung again!
- NOKIA - Not FINNished yet! BEHOLD the somewhat DULL MYSTERY DEVICE!
- That dreaded syncing feeling: Will Microsoft EVER fix OneDrive?
- Microsoft's Azure goes TITSUP PLANET-WIDE AGAIN in cloud FAIL
- Windows Phone will snatch biz No 2 spot from Android – analyst
- Giant bank IT cockup of 2012 'could have brought down ENTIRE financial system'