Fujitsu Ltd reported a first quarter net loss of ¥29.1bn ($303m) today, for the three months ended 30 June. Despite that, Japan's largest IT services company upped its income forecast for the full year by 13 per cent to ¥90bn ($948m), citing "rebounding demand for electronic components." It said total Q1 net sales tumbled …
Looks like the UK government's going to get stung again!
- HPE spins out enterprise services business into CSC
- Former Sun CEO Scott McNealy has data on 1/14th of humanity
- Don't tell the Cabinet Office: HMRC is building its own online ID system
- Geniuses at HMRC sack too many staff! Nope, can't do it online. FAIL
- Insure against a cyberwhat now? How the heck do we crunch those numbers?