Fujitsu Ltd reported a first quarter net loss of ¥29.1bn ($303m) today, for the three months ended 30 June. Despite that, Japan's largest IT services company upped its income forecast for the full year by 13 per cent to ¥90bn ($948m), citing "rebounding demand for electronic components." It said total Q1 net sales tumbled more …
Looks like the UK government's going to get stung again!
- Windows XP's market share grows AGAIN!
- MWC 2015 3 spectastic Lumias for price of 1 rival flagship: Microsoft sells biz on cheapie experience
- MWC 2015 Out of time: Huawei, LG unveil watches nobody wants to buy
- HP gulps down Aruba Networks for $3bn
- $250K: That's what Lenovo earned to RAT YOU OUT with Superfish