Fujitsu Ltd reported a first quarter net loss of ¥29.1bn ($303m) today, for the three months ended 30 June. Despite that, Japan's largest IT services company upped its income forecast for the full year by 13 per cent to ¥90bn ($948m), citing "rebounding demand for electronic components." It said total Q1 net sales tumbled …
Looks like the UK government's going to get stung again!
- US Treasury to launch pre-emptive strike on EU's Ireland tax probe
- French, German ministers demand new encryption backdoor law
- Irritable Cisco kicks Nutanix out of partner program
- IBM will move stored stuff onto its new flashy boxen for free
- Gartner's Magic Quadrant mages shake crystal ball, Violin goes topsy turvy