Fujitsu Ltd reported a first quarter net loss of ¥29.1bn ($303m) today, for the three months ended 30 June. Despite that, Japan's largest IT services company upped its income forecast for the full year by 13 per cent to ¥90bn ($948m), citing "rebounding demand for electronic components." It said total Q1 net sales tumbled more …
Looks like the UK government's going to get stung again!
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- +Analysis PM Cameron leaps aboard Internet of Thingies
- Plusnet shunts blame for dodgy DNS traffic onto customers' routers
- Patch Tuesday It's 2014 and Microsoft Windows PCs can still be owned by a JPEG
- Microsoft's battery-boosting Surface slab cover to ship soon