Fujitsu Ltd reported a first quarter net loss of ¥29.1bn ($303m) today, for the three months ended 30 June. Despite that, Japan's largest IT services company upped its income forecast for the full year by 13 per cent to ¥90bn ($948m), citing "rebounding demand for electronic components." It said total Q1 net sales tumbled more …
Looks like the UK government's going to get stung again!
- US tries one last time to sway EU court on data-slurping deal
- By the numbers: The virtualisation options for private cloud hopefuls
- DCIG rates top-selling EMC flash array as survey bottom-dweller
- Microsoft's big Tuesday reveal – new mobes and slabs? Win 10 shock?
- Don't want to fork out for NAND flash? You're not alone. Disk still rules