Fujitsu Ltd reported a first quarter net loss of ¥29.1bn ($303m) today, for the three months ended 30 June. Despite that, Japan's largest IT services company upped its income forecast for the full year by 13 per cent to ¥90bn ($948m), citing "rebounding demand for electronic components." It said total Q1 net sales tumbled more …
Looks like the UK government's going to get stung again!
- Windows 10 won't help. The PC biz is doomed, DOOMED, I TELL YOU
- Private cloud has a serious image problem
- UK.gov confirms it's binned extended Windows XP support
- Intel's new chips are from 'Purley' – know what I mean? Know what I mean? Say no more
- Security software's a booming market. Why is Symantec stumbling?