Fujitsu Ltd reported a first quarter net loss of ¥29.1bn ($303m) today, for the three months ended 30 June. Despite that, Japan's largest IT services company upped its income forecast for the full year by 13 per cent to ¥90bn ($948m), citing "rebounding demand for electronic components." It said total Q1 net sales tumbled more …
Looks like the UK government's going to get stung again!
- Beijing leans on Microsoft to maintain Windows XP support
- Internet Explorer 11 at it again, breaks Microsoft's own CRM software
- Microsoft tarts up software licensing to fend off 'a few clicks and a credit card' rivals
- Microsoft 'cautiously optimistic' about Christmas sales
- Unite: HP 'addicted to culture of job cuts' as axe raised again