Intel's latest brace of solid state drives has been pulled from the market while a firmware bug gets fixed. Once the firmware bug has been fixed, the drives will go back on sale by etailers and, no doubt, a firmware upgrade will be made available to existing customers. Built on Intel's 34nm process, the generation 2 X25-M and …
What I want to know is.....
Who found the bug and has he stopped swearing yet?
- Microsoft: We're hiking UK cloud prices 22%. Stop whining – it's the Brexit
- And so we enter day seven of King's College London major IT outage
- Thanks, IoT vendors: your slack attitude will get regulators moving
- AMD is a rounding error on Intel's spreadsheet and that sucks for us all
- Vodafone rapped with RECORD £4.6m fine for failing customers