back to article Hackers strike OneWebDay idealists

A campaign to celebrate and defend the web has fallen victim to one of the internet's inherent sub cultures - hackers. The OneWebDay web site was this week hacked, defaced, and temporarily taken off-line as part of a global assault on servers. The hackers succeeded in breaking the site by exploiting a known vulnerability in …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
  1. wwwhatsup
    FAIL

spaced out?

Dreamspace?

2. TeeCee Gold badge
    WTF?

Pro-Iranian hacker?

He must be insane!

I wonder what the penalty for hacking* is in Iran? I'm guessing something along the lines of being beaten to a pulp by bearded uniformed nazis until you sign a confession and then having various parts of your anatomy removed by a grinning bearded git wielding a rusty axe.

*Pedantic fuckwits: Feel free to change this to the word of your choice that means "sad little scrote screwing up other people's computers for fun".

3. Anonymous Coward
    Headmaster

Pedantic fuckwit here.

>*Pedantic fuckwits: Feel free to change this to the word of your choice that means "sad little scrote screwing up other people's computers for fun".

I think you mean, 'Feel free to change this to the word of your choice that means "being a sad little scrote screwing up other people's computers for fun."'

This topic is closed for new posts.