back to article McAfee creates 120 sales jobs in Ireland

Net security firm McAfee is creating 120 new sales at its European headquarters in Cork, Ireland. The announcement of the jobs was made by Irish trade and employment Mary Coughlan TD on Wednesday. The scheme will be supported by the Irish Government through IDA Ireland, Ireland's inward investment agency (as explained here). …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
  1. Anonymous Coward
    Joke

Yes but the jobs are in Sales...

So that's just going to be 120 of the dumbest unemployed people in Ireland taken off the streets for a few weeks so they can phone up and harass strangers.

2. Michael 28
    Happy

I'm waiting ....

....for Avira to set up shop in Tralee!!!

Think I can wait until then

3. Jason Alcock
    Flame

So that's what McAfee are doing...

rather than deliver great products, just push the existing muck harder. grr!

4. Anonymous Coward
    FAIL

Why oh why oh...... spells yoyo.

I'm with Jason Alcock on this one, it would be better if McAhFuckIt spent their money on hiring some decent developers rather than the twats who write their current software.

If it wasn't for ePO then we'd definitely not be using their pile of shit software. As it is, Da Management seem impressed by the nice reports and pretty charts that they can look at, whilst not realising that Virus Scan is either not picking up stuff it should pick up or incorrectly picking up stuff it should know is safe.

We've nearly gone a whole month without a fuck up from McAfee but I hear there's a denial of service in Virus Scan so another round of patching is on the horizon. Honestly, I swear McAfee products have more patches than a ship full of pirates!

FAIL icon - that's for you, McAfee!

This topic is closed for new posts.

Other stories you might like