US carrier AT&T has agreed a deal to acquire VeriSign's security consulting business. Financial terms of the agreement were not disclosed. VeriSign’s global security consulting operations will be matched alongside AT&T's existing suite of network-based cybersecurity services. For VeriSign the deal represents an opportunity to …
Hang on, is this the same AT&T who kicked mitnik off their network, because securing his information was "tooo hard (whiny 3rd old voice) "?
That's a sad state of affairs..
- Loose lips slip when Windows 10 ships: 'End of July' says AMD CEO
- EMEA PC market circling rim, headed for U-bend plunge
- Feature IT'S WAR: Hacktivists throw in their lot with spies and the military
- Raytheon borgs Websense to create cybersecurity behemoth
- HP's $3 BEELLLION Aruba buy ‘significantly undervalues’ wireless operator