US carrier AT&T has agreed a deal to acquire VeriSign's security consulting business. Financial terms of the agreement were not disclosed. VeriSign’s global security consulting operations will be matched alongside AT&T's existing suite of network-based cybersecurity services. For VeriSign the deal represents an opportunity to …
Hang on, is this the same AT&T who kicked mitnik off their network, because securing his information was "tooo hard (whiny 3rd old voice) "?
That's a sad state of affairs..
- US Treasury to launch pre-emptive strike on EU's Ireland tax probe
- French, German ministers demand new encryption backdoor law
- Linux turns 25, with corporate contributors now key to its future
- Both HPs allegedly axed people just for being old, California court told
- Corporates ARE sniffing around Windows 10, says Computacenter