US carrier AT&T has agreed a deal to acquire VeriSign's security consulting business. Financial terms of the agreement were not disclosed. VeriSign’s global security consulting operations will be matched alongside AT&T's existing suite of network-based cybersecurity services. For VeriSign the deal represents an opportunity to …
Hang on, is this the same AT&T who kicked mitnik off their network, because securing his information was "tooo hard (whiny 3rd old voice) "?
That's a sad state of affairs..
- HPE spins out enterprise services business into CSC
- Former Sun CEO Scott McNealy has data on 1/14th of humanity
- Don't tell the Cabinet Office: HMRC is building its own online ID system
- Geniuses at HMRC sack too many staff! Nope, can't do it online. FAIL
- Booming sales of flippy detachables offers hope to glum PC market