US carrier AT&T has agreed a deal to acquire VeriSign's security consulting business. Financial terms of the agreement were not disclosed. VeriSign’s global security consulting operations will be matched alongside AT&T's existing suite of network-based cybersecurity services. For VeriSign the deal represents an opportunity to …
Hang on, is this the same AT&T who kicked mitnik off their network, because securing his information was "tooo hard (whiny 3rd old voice) "?
That's a sad state of affairs..
- Official: Windows 10 has hit the 400 million device mark
- That's cold: This is how our boss told us our jobs are at risk, staffers claim
- Microsoft paid me $650 to scrub Windows 10 from my grandpa's PC, says man
- Sage advice: Avoid the Windows 10 Anniversary Update – it knackers our accounting app
- Windows Server 2016 will cost more on big servers, but discounts can be found